OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea he worked for the Mavs, but listened to this guy Haralabob Voulgaris on a Bill Simmons podcast a couple years back and even then immediate reaction was this is one of the most arrogant people I’ve ever heard. He was saying all NBA coaches are complete idiots except one or two, stuff like that.

Can we call him STAT again if this happens?
45 once said Amare saved the knicks
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/amare-stoudemire-of-the-new-york-knicks-talks-to-donald-trump-prior-picture-id104389754?s=2048x2048

Got slandered up and down saying theres NO way thybulle makes an all nba defense team. I demande apologies, dude is a clamp

Dillon brooks rolling over on his curl. Mikal bridges is deserving. Royce O’Neal. Maybe even Dort.
It’s a shame the league rewards guys that don’t play both sides of the ball.

congrats Maltese

The 10 second FT violation is hilarious to me.

I never knew it was a thing until these playoffs.

No delay of game warning or anything. Just straight up you lost your turn :lol:

I remember deadbeat Karl getting the 10 second chants every now and then back in the day

Don't remember if he was actually called for it though

Hawks just won’t have any answers defensively.

Offensively they’ve gotta try hunting Seth more frequently with Trae, he always hedges so Trae can drag that out and have Bogey open.

Can also run more Bogey curls & DHOs with Embiid’s man.

And obviously more PnR with Embiid & co in drop.
nobody besides Trae in iso. Stick to the script and hope the open 3s fall.

I remember deadbeat Karl getting the 10 second chants every now and then back in the day

Don't remember if he was actually called for it though
last time i recall someone actually getting called for it was dwight howard in his orlando days when teams would hack him on purpose
russ use to walk back to near half court between ft shots, but there wasn't a rule against that. that probably took more time :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom