OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of those free agency misses pre-Luka though. I'd like to believe that playing a long Luka doncic it would be an attractive proposition.

As a Mavs fan, why do you think they've had such problems getting free agents? Is it the front office pitch? Is it Cuban? Do free agents not like the city of Dallas?
Every major free agent pitch they’ve ever made since Cuban took over has been COME PLAY WITH POST PRIME DIRK ON HIS LAST LEGS.

Literally every one of them.

Damn Luka hit PG with the

d5fd1776829ea812c13d914e9aeef921.gif

Every major free agent pitch they’ve ever made since Cuban took over has been COME PLAY WITH POST PRIME DIRK ON HIS LAST LEGS.

Literally every one of them.
I get the feeling Cuban might rub some players the wrong way these days. Not based on anything, just a hunch.

All of those free agency misses pre-Luka though. I'd like to believe that playing a long Luka doncic it would be an attractive proposition.

As a Mavs fan, why do you think they've had such problems getting free agents? Is it the front office pitch? Is it Cuban? Do free agents not like the city of Dallas?

KP was worth his contract last year and despite his struggles this series he's not being used correctly here for whatever reason.

I don't think he has the negative contract value most on here think. He's averaged an efficient 20 and 9 and there's players that have missed just as many games as he has the last 2 years who don't get viewed that way by fans.

He's just not a 2nd option on a championship team.

In league where a decent 3rd option makes 20 million paying Porzingis 30 isn't insane for a team who isn't up against the cap.

This sounds like the pitches The Lakers gave in Kobe's later years. "Do you want to play alongside a 35-year-old Kobe while he takes 20 shots per game and doesn't talk to you?"
That’s exactly what it was.
KP was worth his contract last year and despite his struggles this series he's not being used correctly here for whatever reason.

I don't think he has the negative contract value most on here think. He's averaged an efficient 20 and 9 and there's players that have missed just as many games as he has the last 2 years who don't get viewed that way by fans.

He's just not a 2nd option on a championship team.

In league where a decent 3rd option makes 20 million paying Porzingis 30 isn't insane for a team who isn't up against the cap.
I agree I think he’s probably got more value than what anyone here gives him credit for.

But it also feels really tough to find/predict what the trade fit might be.

Look up the stories of Dirk and Steve Nash partying nonstop when they were here together
If you're rich Dallas is probably the 4th best party city in the country
No way a disciplined fully locked in Luka doesn't finish the clippers after being up 2-0
this can pretty much be said with most major cities if you're rich.

It didnt really seem to affect Dirk or Nash though, no?

former pistons been showing out this week. luke, morris sr, reggie, boban, and blake
drummond and kcp not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom