OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luka gonna be mad he didn't get drafted in the East. It might take him even longer than Giannis to get out of the 1st round

KP won’t be here next year, I don’t think.

I don’t know what the return even is, but “my trash for your trash” shuffling is definitely in line.

The fact that Trae Young has a playoff series win before Luka tells you all you need to know about the two conferences.
It really tells us that Trae Young has a better supporting cast. I got on the team for acquiescing to a third-year player's whims but it worked out.

Every year Porzingis is on this team is a wasted year of Luka. Its really all that there is to it.

Could Luka get in better shape? Probably, but that's really not the primary issue. The real issue is the roster construction.

What is happening is 20% fatigue, 80% 4 other guys literally stand still and wait for him to create.
Could be in better shape.

But there’s not really an “in shape” for 40%+ usage rates late in a series being hounding by Kawhi all over the court.

Reggie Jackson saved the Clippers. Wow.
Clippers were primed for a let down and Mavs just couldn’t get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom