OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
1024x220.jpeg.b7948a10fdbb4d9aa848e337195c5064

Luke Kennard with a Mein Kampf comb-over

I try not to say a contract is untradeable... But I can't see how you can move this Porzingis contract anytime before the player option year.

Dude is 22yrs old with a 32yr old body
Makes no sense that the mavericks dont force him to get in shape

He's definitely on that Yao Ming physical trajectory. His body just can't hold up. At this pace of deterioration, I wouldn't be surprised if he's out of the league after this contract.

What's really sad is that this will greatly hamper the Mavericks ability to build around Luka for the next 2-3 years.

Batum, Kennard & Morris making us overlook Playoff P’s piss poor performance
Paul George played well today IMO. He was making the right reads and attacking the rim. Played good defense as well on THJR every time I saw him matched up there.

If John Wall can be traded, there's no such thing as an untradable contract.
Lol yeah man you feel me. Taking KP can only be a cap free up trade though. No ones taking this for his on court value.

More like his I need more help game. He’s gonna come back in the fall at 250 lbs.
Yes he also needs more help, that’s more the reason they lost this game. But he’s good enough to have won it on his own if he were in great shape

He's definitely on that Yao Ming physical trajectory. His body just can't hold up. At this pace of deterioration, I wouldn't be surprised if he's out of the league after this contract.

What's really sad is that this will greatly hamper the Mavericks ability to build around Luka for the next 2-3 years.
Deterioration? Bruh can get in shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom