OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Milwaukee shoots that badly + I don’t think Blake/James play that well again but man last night was ugly for Milwaukee.

Need more Giannis at the 5. Need more Giannis minutes in general. 35 is unacceptable.

Need jrue/Middleton to not be complete ***. They missed hella shots.

Need less Brook minutes IMO. Anytime you’re playing Brook at the 5 against Kd, I feel like that’s a win for Brooklyn. I’d think about starting Portis over Lopez and only playing Lopez when KD sits.

This is Milwaukee’s best chance for a ring. Embiid is injured, Harden is out, & the Lakers are eliminated. Brooklyn is only going to get better moving forward. If they don’t take advantage of this they might not get a better chance. Stop saving Giannis’ legs for the olympics. Every game has to be a mandatory 40 minutes at the least.

They should’ve fired Bud last year :smh:
if the game was close he would have gotten to 40 he was at 36 mins and they sat the starters the last 4.

if the game was close he would have gotten to 40 he was at 36 mins and they sat the starters the last 4.

That’s true. Good point. I can’t lie I was hella loaded last night so the 4th quarter kind of escapes my memory :rofl:

Kd got 40 & Kyrie got 44. Bud gotta get Giannis to that level.

I don’t think Milwaukee shoots that badly + I don’t think Blake/James play that well again but man last night was ugly for Milwaukee.

Need more Giannis at the 5. Need more Giannis minutes in general. 35 is unacceptable.

Need jrue/Middleton to not be complete ***. They missed hella shots.

Need less Brook minutes IMO. Anytime you’re playing Brook at the 5 against Kd, I feel like that’s a win for Brooklyn. I’d think about starting Portis over Lopez and only playing Lopez when KD sits.

This is Milwaukee’s best chance for a ring. Embiid is injured, Harden is out, & the Lakers are eliminated. Brooklyn is only going to get better moving forward. If they don’t take advantage of this they might not get a better chance. Stop saving Giannis’ legs for the olympics. Every game has to be a mandatory 40 minutes at the least.

They should’ve fired Bud last year :smh:
When Pringles is the coach Giannis will play 45 minutes

If nets continue to get contribution from the role players, this going to be tough for the bucks
7-11 will get theirs

milwaukee was having success pounding it in the paint and beating the nets on the boards. thought they got away from it

Brons team gets eliminated and his other team has him on national TV at the first opportunity like he is still in the playoffs

#Klutch

Probably not gonna happen but it would be interesting if Danny Green makes 3 straight finals with 3 different teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom