OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clip City
Chip City lesgooooo
Fans better get up out those purple seats and get loud!!

Last edited:
I think there may be some counter-reverse-jinxing going on in here. I respect it.

Seeing a coach actually strategize within a game is refreshing after seeing 4 years of MDA just going “:emoji_shrug::emoji_shrug::emoji_shrug::emoji_shrug:” when things got tough

:lol:

usp-nba_-new-york-knicks-at-los-angeles-lakers_006-3_4.jpg

alg_mike_dantoni_shrugs.jpg

head-coach-mike-dantoni-of-the-phoenix-suns-shrugs-his-shoulders-as-picture-id74005136

Hoping for a good game, but someone is getting blown out in game 7.

the clippers are going to blow out the mavs.

the mavs arent capable of keeping a big lead.

luka starting to become one of my fav players but he looked gassed in the second half of game 6

if you gotta rely on timmy jr, porkfingers, and bobuns to show up and help you in a big game 7 you midas whale shoot everytime down the court

I hope the clippers win it all. my brother has never experienced a professional championship for his teams (oakland a’s, oakland raiders, la clippers)

whereas I have witnessed aplenty (lakers, warriors, san francisco giants, la kings, 49ers)

but the nets will be a problem fir the clippers especially if harden comes back

Didn’t realize how cheap game 7 tickets were.
Wish I checked last night :smh:

Would’ve drove down and busted that mission to La. oh well.

I don’t think Milwaukee shoots that badly + I don’t think Blake/James play that well again but man last night was ugly for Milwaukee.

Need more Giannis at the 5. Need more Giannis minutes in general. 35 is unacceptable.

Need jrue/Middleton to not be complete ***. They missed hella shots.

Need less Brook minutes IMO. Anytime you’re playing Brook at the 5 against Kd, I feel like that’s a win for Brooklyn. I’d think about starting Portis over Lopez and only playing Lopez when KD sits.

This is Milwaukee’s best chance for a ring. Embiid is injured, Harden is out, & the Lakers are eliminated. Brooklyn is only going to get better moving forward. If they don’t take advantage of this they might not get a better chance. Stop saving Giannis’ legs for the olympics. Every game has to be a mandatory 40 minutes at the least.

They should’ve fired Bud last year :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom