OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall should know Tony Brothers from being a brutha and especially MJ cussing him out all yhe time and he appeared to yake delight in it. Still refs, doing somr funny business with his eye brows and hairline

Dan Crawford retired now, brutha as well, ref of the people

Marc Davis the light skint bald swole one

Zarc Zarba the caliente, Latino heart throb ref

Violet Palmer one of the first 2 female refs. She was the black one. Dee Kantner was the Anglo Saxon?

There was the ref from Jersey/NY who used to be in the CIA and helped bring down the mob, the one who played with or maybe against Jordan, Steve Javie of course head of replays,

The real question is after Giannis brings the city a championship and wins finals MVP, will he be able to grt a seat at the local taco joint or will he get left standing there waiting and eventually leave again having to settle for iHop or Shoneys with his girl?

I got Suns tonight. 👀
- Chris Paul wins his first Scott Foster game. 👀
- Home team won the 1st 4 games. The road team won game 5, so the road team wins Gm 6 tonight. 👀
- Last time the Suns were down, (2-1 to the Lakers, 1st rd), they never lost again in the series. 👀

Gm 7 is Thursday night? 👀

-foe
Not understanding that correlation lol, AD got hurt in game 4.

Scott Foster

Attachments

• 85E2E689-EC6E-4E77-8600-9E9F286A90AD.gif
    85E2E689-EC6E-4E77-8600-9E9F286A90AD.gif
    299 KB · Views: 109
bucks win by double digits tonight. Suns be in the shook bag all night. Crowder been keeping them afloat early the last few games. He goes back to Crowder tonight. All chris's shots are short or too much to the left or right. Booker under 30pts tonight.

on me.

Too many people saying the bucks close this out easily tonight. Suns have a great chance still.

I think they need to get up more 3s, get Cam Johnson & Bridges more minutes/shots and hope that Middleton doesn’t catch fire at any point in this game.

With that said, I think the bucks close it out tonight but I’m expecting a great game. Don’t think PHX will go out like some ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom