OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol so in this context all the other fanbases in the comments are suddenly willing to concede USC is at the top of the west coast football power structure huh? :lol:

Anyway so [presumably SC] is paying kids in crypto? :lol:

Why are we writing articles about the power structure of college football out West when nobody West of Texas is even relevant at this point?

That's different :lol: :pimp:.

I'm a fan of all sorts of recruiting tactics, gotta do what you gotta do. USC should be making a killing on NLI related recruiting pitches (as long as they're good on the field)

They took JT (and I'm sure JUST JT) on a helicopter ride too.

casper90403 casper90403 bout to mention this is the love they were supposed to show DJ.

Last edited:

200.gif

atlsfinest atlsfinest

UNC made the top 4

GREENSBORO, N.C. --- A day after completing consecutive recruiting trips, five-star defensive tackle Travis Shaw named Clemson, Georgia, North Carolina, and North Carolina A&T his top four schools.

"This recruiting process has moved fast," Shaw told Inside Carolina. "As I think about it, I don't want to waste the coaches' time and other recruits' time. It will cut down a lot of stress on me from receiving phone calls and text messages.

"So, those four, I really could see myself playing at those schools. Those places have really made me feel at home. Those are the ones that have been recruiting me since day one and they've never stopped."

YEP. disappointing to see. You can see how they were acting with Matayo on campus yesterday. Over doing it and trying not to make the same mistake. Probably too little, too late though
Too late for 2023?! :lol: Recruiting is so ******* silly. Egos involved are outrageous most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom