OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely forgot Smith caught the game winning TD pass against Georgia in the natty a couple years back

Why do you guys keep saying "they got it right?" The Heisman voters usually get it right. I can only think of a couple of specific examples over the last two decades when they were wrong (Suh in 2009 and Mccaffrey in 2015)

Why do you guys keep saying "they got it right?" The Heisman voters usually get it right. I can only think of a couple of specific examples over the last two decades when they were wrong (Suh in 2009 and Mccaffrey in 2015)

Its generally been a QB that wins it every year with the occasional RB, which isn’t exactly fair

Cardale :lol:
C4F74E67-34D2-47F6-B590-C0B89D58853E.png

Trevor would have won had he not missed a couple of games I feel. Kind of feel for him but he'll swim in money soon

Trevor would have won had he not missed a couple of games I feel. Kind of feel for him but he'll swim in money soon

But he'll have to play for the Jags with a crap owner and awful talent. The pressure he under in the last game is a precursor to what his first years in the league will look like.

“Sarkisian’s getting a deal worth more than $34 million, including a starting salary for 2021 of $5.2 million. The value of the contract was first reported by Horns247.”

Yea, but he was way worse at running it and I think there's some acknowledgment from Manny that at the bare minimum the system needs some tweaks.

True. I wonder what the changes are that he will try and institute and how that will work with what he aims to deliver with his defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom