Michigan
Notre Dame
Utah
NC State
Oklahoma State
Michigan State

That home opener against ND is gonna be :pimp:

Hope we beat the brakes off them and end their overratedness early

I'm honestly shocked Ward didn't end up somewhere with more upside than Wazzu.

Crazy.
The Incarnate Word HC, Eric Morris, is the new OC at Wazzu so he followed him. Another Leach air raid guy.

Ward actually chose Wazzu over interest from OkU, UCLA, and a bunch of other P5s. It was kind of a coup for them.

The Incarnate Word HC, Eric Morris, is the new OC at Wazzu so he followed him. Another Leach air raid guy.

Ward actually chose Wazzu over interest from OkU, UCLA, and a bunch of other P5s. It was kind of a coup for them.
That makes sense - didn't know that.
I watched the whole game on the all 22 view with no sound. Wish all games had this option
I would watch every game all-22.

ESPN could easily pull this off and just stream the all-22 to ESPN+, you'd think.

That makes sense - didn't know that.

I would watch every game all-22.

ESPN could easily pull this off and just stream the all-22 to ESPN+, you'd think.
Particularly when you consider there is an all-22 for most of these games that they sell to the schools and media

UGA only gonna get better. More 5 stars will stay home instead of going to Bama or Florida schools now that the monkey is off Georgia’s back. They’ll be in the playoffs every year if they decide to take QB recruiting seriously.

Miss me with the " If he had that roster he would win titles too!" talk. Literally half of your job as a college football coach is talent acquisition. So essentially you're saying Harbaugh isn't very good at that portion of his job.

There is no reason Michigan shouldn't be recruiting at Ohio State's level, If Michigan isn't getting good players, it's on their coaching staff.

I guarantee if you made Kirby the coach of Michigan, they would be getting top five classes
You can’t dismiss how good of a state GA is for recruiting football. 5 stars all over the place. Florida, Texas and Georgia are football breeding grounds.

Attachments

• 5316DC19-53C7-405E-8782-2A9AFF3FDF25.jpeg
    5316DC19-53C7-405E-8782-2A9AFF3FDF25.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 136
UGA only gonna get better. More 5 stars will stay home instead of going to Bama or Florida schools now that the monkey is off Georgia’s back. They’ll be in the playoffs every year if they decide to take QB recruiting seriously.
Lol they've had something like 5-6 straight 5 star QBs. They had Justin Fields as a backup. I don't know how much more seriously they can take it.

Lol they've had something like 5-6 straight 5 star QBs. They had Justin Fields as a backup. I don't know how much more seriously they can take it.
As a backup they wouldn’t play. They favor a type and these Fromm, Eason, Bennett’s don’t cut it. They won in spite of Stetson being mid. Stafford was the last good starting UGA qb.

As a backup they wouldn’t play. They favor a type and these Fromm, Eason, Bennett’s don’t cut it. They won in spite of Stetson being mid. Stafford was the last good starting UGA qb.

Damn, no love for Aaron Murray?

Lol Georgia has been at the top of recruiting for the last 5 years. Where are these recruits who aren’t going there because of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom