OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK State would be waiting on Michigan’s game right now, instead it’s Notre Dame 🦾

Not necessarily they would have been a 12-1 conference champ with 3 top 10 wins on the season. UGA may still have gotten in off eye test, but Cowboys would have had the resumé.

Not necessarily they would have been a 12-1 conference champ with 3 top 10 wins on the season. UGA may still have gotten in off eye test, but Cowboys would have had the resumé.
Would be more worried if Im Cincy in that scenario

Reactions: MVP
Would be more worried if Im Cincy in that scenario

True, but Cincy would have the best win of the season if it came down to them and UGA/OKST as well with ND.

UGA's best win as the rankings stand right now is #20 Clemson.

I wonder how much Brian Kelly leaving could potentially mess up ND getting in should Michigan lose
Not sure why it matters who the coach is when it’s the same team, just evaluate the team’s resume.

A Michigan bad loss would be more impactful If OK St had won being at 5 than Notre Dame at 6.

True, but Cincy would have the best win of the season if it came down to them and UGA/OKST as well with ND.

UGA's best win as the rankings stand right now is #20 Clemson.
Yeah I think Cincy should be ahead of all of them and the resume is there but I don't trust those folks in that room
hubie.png

OK State would be waiting on Michigan’s game right now, instead it’s Notre Dame 🦾

Nah, Notre Dame still isn't making it. It's going to be:

1 Bama
2 Michigan
3 Georgia
4 Cincinnati

Georgia was unanimous #1 and lost to #3( who will likely move up to number one). No way they fall from #1 to #5 and Notre Dame moves up from #6 to #4 based on not playing today.

Good game. You guys played well. Also. Interesting that you disappeared for about a month there when Alabama was struggling. Nice of you to show up again

Appreciate it. Interesting that you thought y‘all had a defense light years head of everyone, but in reality y’all didn’t play an offense with a pulse the entire season until tonight.

I'm still pissed at the big 10 committee that sat round and said it makes perfect sense for Michigan, OSU, MSU and Penn State to be all in the same division.

We all know its gonna be a rematch in the title game. Might as well get ready for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom