OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Michigan wins and Bama beats No. 1, what’s the seeding among them Cincinnati, and x team?

Was the Georgia defense that good or were the offenses that bad? That Clemson game with DJ (who isn't it yet) made me think their defense was amazing.

Was the Georgia defense that good or were the offenses that bad? That Clemson game with DJ (who isn't it yet) made me think their defense was amazing.
Looks like the offenses were bad. 1 top 50 passing offense faced is pretty bad.

5CF22490-CC3F-44DF-B35F-7A426876C339.jpeg

Auburn manufactured a way to lose this game. Not a really big deal though, Georgia is going to handle business next week.

Georgia's defense is light years better than Auburn's. Literally better at every single position , there isn't a player on Auburn's defense that would start a UGA and they were able to completely manhandle Alabama. Imagine if Auburn had any type of offense. Now it looks like Alabama's starting running back Brian Robinson will be hobbled, or may not play next week at all.

I think Georgia wins 34-14

F8199A91-58A6-4271-B0B4-2C54AE221612.gif

Auburn manufactured a way to lose this game. Not a really big deal though, Georgia is going to handle business next week.

Georgia's defense is light years better than Auburn's. Literally better at every single position , there isn't a player on Auburn's defense that would start a UGA and they were able to completely manhandle Alabama. Imagine if Auburn had any type of offense. Now it looks like Alabama's starting running back Brian Robinson will be hobbled, or may not play next week at all.

I think Georgia wins 34-14
38671.png

I AGREE.

Georgia on the bright side it could be your first and last loss all season.

Wish OKSt would have won, would have been a fun debate with this result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom