OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m curious to see how tOSU does against Nebraska’s offense tomorrow, that’s if Martinez is not a turnover machine

1636134530498.png

I had to look up who TVD is.

Freshmen too. What's going to be Jake Garcia's status?
They’ll get to battle it out under the new coach. Ideally Jake sticks it out but I could see him bouncing if he doesn’t win the job. Wonder if UCLA hires someone where it makes sense for him to go there.

They’ll get to battle it out under the new coach. Ideally Jake sticks it out but I could see him bouncing if he doesn’t win the job. Wonder if UCLA hires someone where it makes sense for him to go there.
I think it would be risky for him to go to UCLA. They like Ethan Garbers.

Jake Garcia is from Cali. That dude ain't sticking it out behind another freshman at a school 3000 miles from home. In general I don't trust west coast QB's that come all the way across the country to play somewhere

Hell, he may see the writing on the wall before spring and bounce

Aint Jake Garcia the kid whose parents got divorced so he could move across the country to play HS football?

That kid ain't staying to sit. :lol: :lol:

But they’re so great that Oregon’s loss to them doesn’t matter to the CFP Committee apparently. As much as I don’t think Ohio State has proven they’re a playoff team this year yet, I would have had them above Oregon despite a head-to-head loss. Stanford is effing awful, a loss to them is inexcusable for a playoff caliber team.

And as much as I hate Ohio State, no reason “the other Ohio team” in Cincy shouldn’t have been above Oregon either. Notre Dame sucks, but that win over Ohio State (BIG upgrade) + a loss to Stanford (HEAVY downgrade) probably isn’t better than Cincy’s win over ND with nothing else at all to boast about.

I would have had Georgia, Mich St, Bama, Cincy in my top 4. Make Oregon, Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma prove their claim.

Not counting Wake because the ACC without an up Clemson is basically the AAC but maybe worse.

The Big 10 will work itself out with those top 3, and might end up being the first non-SEC teams to claim a legit bid for 2 playoff positions if things work out right. Gonna be fun to watch as the season plays out.

Oregon should probably be towards the end of the 1 loss team list. You can’t excuse a supposed “top team” losing to Stanford. USC fired their coach for that ****. Oregon playing a lot other teams in the top 15 right now would result in a loss.
Fully healthy is a different story, but other teams would have gotten punished for only beating Fresno State by 7, playing Arizona 24-19 going into the 4th, losing to Cal going into the 4th, needing a late TO to beat UCLA.

Pretty sure that same **** kept A&M from being ranked ahead of ND’s immaculate playoff resume just last year. Gotta have the “flash” to make old dudes get hard or you won’t get a shot.

Last edited:
Looks like no Garrett Wilson today.

Big Noon show has Chris Peterson and Bob Stoops sitting in a theatre reviewing that 2006 Fiesta Bowl Game :lol:

The funny thing about wake is they’re undefeated and getting disrespected while convincingly winning games

if that was Clemson they’d be in talk as the GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom