OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he swung on one of the guys or girls in there too.

He's deleted his twitter and locked down his IG after a post he made about it.

He is a USC transfer...something must have happend there for him to be that salty but this is beyond stupid.

Ready to see Cincy ranked fifth on Tuesday for shenanigans purposes

close
ehh3.png

1. The committee is pretty much saying it's impossible for a group of five team to make the playoffs. Even if Cincinnati goes undefeated, teams will continue to leapfrog them.

2. I think Alabama is going to make a playoffs regardless of if they lose the SEC title game to Georgia. Prepare yourself two loss, non-conference champion Alabama team to be ahead of multiple one loss or undefeated conference champions

Last edited:
I was wrong. Bama is in unless they drop another regular season game.

Wild.

Bama is ALWAYS in. Cant wait to see if Cincy hangs a national championship banner after going undefeated and being blocked out of the playoffs.

I was wrong. Bama is in unless they drop another regular season game.

Wild.
Bama is ALWAYS in. Cant wait to see if Cincy hangs a national championship banner after going undefeated and being blocked out of the playoffs.

Bama just always gets the benefit of the doubt. Even though it's meant to be objective and not supposed to look at past history prior to the season, it's still plays a huge role. Bama could lose two games and the committee would still say "can you name a better 2 loss team" and "Bama passes the eye test"

I see ZERO issues with Bama at #2.

I just don't think there is an objective way to have them ranked #2 and we all know that if they are helmet said anything other than Alabama they would not be ranked where they are.

1. They lost to an unranked team
2. Their best win (Ole Miss) isn't as good any other teams behind them

atlsfinest atlsfinest I don’t think that Bama will get in if they lose the CCG at all. People always say that but never take into account about what other teams behind them do that weekend.

If tOSU wins out they’d have beaten a top ten Michigan, MSU, and a ranked team in the CCG. Bama ahead of them? Nope. Or if MSU wins the B10 title they’re not keeping them out

If OU wins out they’re not leaving an undefeated P5 champ

If Oregon wins out they’re a 1 loss P5 champ with a victory over a top 5 tOSU away. Bama ain’t staying ahead of them

That SEC pull is strong but it ain’t that strong. Bama will have lost to the 2 best teams they played

Could it happen with a ton of chaos behind them? Sure at that point. Will it happen if things go as most are predicting? Not a chance IMO

The Big10 is getting one for sure - but I don’t think they get two.

Oregon might not get a ton of credit for winning a horrendously bad conference and they’ve skated by several bad teams. They might as well be Cincinnati. The rest of the PAC is total shambles.

Oklahoma undefeated is in whether or not they’re actually any good. But I don’t think the B12 gets one otherwise.

Jimbo getting ready to start dropping cash bag bombs this weekend.

Got Walter Nolen, Enai White, Evan Stewart all coming back on unofficials and Chris Marshall is committing Sunday.

Kelvin Banks poking around :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom