OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

shame.gif

Obviously this guy didn't know his position very well. The only way you can publicly pull the anti-vaccination stuff is if you You're a good, winning head coach. This guy and his staff pretty much gave the university an easy way to fire them all for cause and not pay their buyout.
It also helps if you work in a state that doesn’t have a statewide mandate for public employees to vaccinated…

It also helps if you work in a state that doesn’t have a statewide mandate for public employees to vaccinated…

What's the over-under on how long it takes for This coach to be on Fox News or some conservative outlet complaining? 3 days?

He can sit right next to Will Cain and Whitlock while they complain about how woke sports has become 😂🤦🏿‍♂️

Didn't Peterson retire from Washington because of the pressure? I don't think he'd make it at LSU if I'm honest but that would be a great hire for them.

Late to the party here. Peterson loved the Northwest and its relaxed football culture. You're mostly unbothered by national media. He would never make it in a football hotbed like the SEC. He's not built for it.

As the long-standing resident WSU Coug alum on this forum, I ventured outside my normal threads and felt the need to share my thoughts:

1. This firing was needed (forget the football aspect). I'm glad the administration cut him immediately. No need to drag it out.

2. I have no idea how this team is 4-2, and just beat Stanford.

3. They are not winning a game the rest of this season, and they still have a game against Arizona.

Yep, think about covers it

Obviously this guy didn't know his position very well. The only way you can publicly pull the anti-vaccination stuff is if you You're a good, winning head coach. This guy and his staff pretty much gave the university an easy way to fire them all for cause and not pay their buyout.
On a 3 game win streak too

Charlotte over App St and Coastal? Did they learn nothing from CUSA chasing markets?

And even if you’re chasing markets and upside GA St would make much more sense.

I wish HBCUs could get in on this expansion business. Would do wonders for their budget issues.

Put a kid up in a scissor lift during 50 mph wind gusts to make him film practice. Scissor lift of course ended up going down, killing the kid.
Not just that.

School employees specifically told him not to do it because weather conditions were unsafe. The student videographer also said he didn't want to do it that day because of the conditions and Kelly forced the kid up there anyway.

Despite insisting the weather was uneventful — even beautiful — the day Declan Sullivan toppled to his death last fall while filming football practice, members of the University of Notre Dame athletic department worried about the safety of another student videographer and initially kept her from going up in a lift because of stiff winds, newly released records show.

The football staff also ordered the hydraulic lifts used by videographers to be elevated only partially because of those same concerns, according to documents obtained Tuesday from the Indiana Occupational Safety and Health Administration.

Sullivan, a 20-year-old student videographer from north suburban Long Grove, died Oct. 27 after the lift he was on blew over. He had voiced his objections about filming outside to a team staffer shortly before going onto the practice field, records show.

Indiana OSHA, which examines workplace deaths, released the documents after a nearly five-month investigation. The agency fined the university $77,500 — the largest financial penalty levied against a school in the state in at least five years — for violations that included directing an untrained student employee to use a scissor lift during dangerous weather conditions and failing to properly maintain and inspect the equipment.

This Wash St coach situation is just fascinating to me.

You are going to take that much of a stand that you will quit a multi million dollar job and also walk out of coaches and players you (likely) preached had to be part of a team culture and team first.

Dude isn't sitting behind a keyboard, or yelling with other Trumpers in church. He actually walked out of everything :lol:

This Wash St coach situation is just fascinating to me.

You are going to take that much of a stand that you will quit a multi million dollar job and also walk out of coaches and players you (likely) preached had to be part of a team culture and team first.

Dude isn't sitting behind a keyboard, or yelling with other Trumpers in church. He actually walked out of everything :lol:
He was caught on tape threatening to pull a player’s scholarship for wanting to opt out last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom