OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I think I actually had to check it it was unchecked for me. I didn’t refuse it 99% sure cuz I was like **** it I’d take the loan

E980523F-E987-4EF7-A4B4-23335C4BD59F.jpeg
Just got this email, guess I’m out for the loan.

:stoneface:

how am I making my own prices by stating what I would pay for an item

anyways im out on the 1k then! its all good
You make your own prices by completely ignoring market prices and saying far fetched prices.
Like me saying I got $3 for bitcoin lemme get as many as possible.
But I digress. Crazy how they disguised that question though to trick people into refusing a free 1k

The forbes article from a few pages back said to not opt out of the 10k loan, so I didn’t do it. But i have every intention of declining it and just keeping the 1k

so looking into it I believe I got the grant . I have 7 employees so that 1k per an employee adds up .For the loan I requested something small (10k) since I can pay that off under a month . Ill keep the thread updated if i get anything else. Also Hennessy , Lowe’s and PayPal are giving grants to black owned biz as well.
Damn I’m about to tell my brother this. He has a landscaping company with like 7-10 employees I think

so there’s an option to check if you’re a business owner with employees? Versus when we checked as independent contractors? I don’t remember

If you unchecked the box like my dumb*** did then you’re screwed. The application is for the Loan and checking the box means you want to be considered for the advance/grant. I don’t know why that’s even an option to begin with. Like yea I want the loan but not the free money :stoneface:
I don’t think there’s anywhere to even contact them. I re-did the application but I’m pretty sure that‘s just going to be thrown out as a duplicate.

If you unchecked the box like my dumb*** did then you’re screwed. The application is for the Loan and checking the box means you want to be considered for the advance/grant. I don’t know why that’s even an option to begin with. Like yea I want the loan but not the free money :stoneface:
I don’t think there’s anywhere to even contact them. I re-did the application but I’m pretty sure that‘s just going to be thrown out as a duplicate.
Gonna redo the app like you. Might as well

Back
Top Bottom