OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I will never understand people not filing taxes. Literally nothing good comes from it.
This is my first year I might owe since I worked a gig job. It was like 30% of my income
Waiting for my boy in the same situation to see what happens :lol:

You right.. who should I ask, though.?:blush: Strangers/NiketalkFam usually come through with the answers to various life questions. .:lol::nthat:

I would check the stipulations on qualifying first.

The hold up around the first check in my circle was back child support.

But they cleaned that up for the 2nd and 3rd stimmys it looks like.

Wearing all green like Da Bishop Wednesday :smokin
a91cf4c3f100ead75a4dd5965d7c3e2f.jpg

What y'all spending your Soros Funds on? I'm not getting a Stimmy from George so interested in what folks are using them for. Hopefully for your local Trump Foundation our the Policeman Benevolent Fund.

What y'all spending your Soros Funds on? I'm not getting a Stimmy from George so interested in what folks are using them for. Hopefully for your local Trump Foundation our the Policeman Benevolent Fund.

Puttin mine towards

Da WALL, B - WHATEVER HAPPENED TO DA PROJECT DESIGNED TO MODERNIZE OUR AMERICAN BORDERS WITH BIG BOLD BEAUTIFUL WHITE WALLS??

You can check the status of past irs stimulus checks on their website. I believe you need an account and you can see past filings/refunds too. If you qualify under $75,000, there is no reason many aren’t looking into why they didn’t get paid. Plus when you do your taxes, you add any missed amounts. It’ll ask for a form number , which is the paper mail item that confirms you received a stimulus.

SN any leads on Richard milles for sale? Thinking about grabbing a plain Jane one hit the PM. If not I guess a measly AP it is.

Back
Top Bottom