OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Just filed my taxes on credit karma for free.free for federal and free for state.my cousin filed Tuesday last week got his federal yesterdat.he chose to get federal thru cash app,credit karma give you option if have cash app card if want to get it faster. Take advantage asap.filed yesterday at 8pm.got approved by irs by 10pm.now i wait

Last edited:
2 chitlins here. About 170 in joint income but our tax preparer always has our taxable income around 110-120 somehow. Shrugs. 5 years ago he was 115 bucks this year 195. Everybody comin for a slice of the stimmy turner.

When the Biden bucks, new child tax credit and federal and state refunds all hit the account within two weeks of eachother. Im hoppin on a plane. Jus showing up athe airport with day bags like "take us to a foreign land"
My boy has 4 kids
With taxes, stimmy, the new child tax thing hes trying to put a down payment on a house :lol:

Didn't they say half of Congress are millionaires. Look at our newly elected officials. Harris made $7 million last year. Very few know the struggles.
And that’s the issue. These people speaking for the “poor” are so ****en far away from the people they’re “speaking for,” and they don’t get it.
Same with celebrities/athletes speaking for people in poverty but just go back to their $20 million dollar home, within a gated community, private security, and personal chef after their statement

I didn’t get nothing

gotta amend mine anyways hope I don’t gotta give anything up :lol:

Anyone get state yet? Only got fed
got CA state a few days ago, Fed just landed this morning.
got them prepped by my tax lady on the 10th, but she waited to file them just in case there was some kind of last min bs they threw out

Back
Top Bottom