OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

It’s “offline” currently. But if you received the first stimulus you’re fine. Unless your 2019 tax return exceeds the requirements
I got the first stimulus but took a year off to go back to school so i wasnt required to file for 2019 since hardly made anything. So i know im eligible but not sure how irs will be able to tell

If you ain’t doing stock options then ain’t no way $600 flipping to nothing worth wild. Rather blow it and cry later :pimp:
IMG_20201230_104131.jpg

There always a way

I have a buddy in car sales where they do raffles all the time at his dealership. You don't want to sell too many tickets because you don't want people to feel like they are giving away their money, and you do a Last Man Standing Raffle so everyone hears their number get called.

I had people after telling me it was fun, and to let them know if I do it again.

Last edited:
So Mitch introduces a bill for 2k stimulus but wants voter fraud things and a repeal to section 230...

So Mitch introduces a bill for 2k stimulus but wants voter fraud things and a repeal to section 230...

Somebody need to tell Mitch to go **** himself 🤣

Back
Top Bottom