OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

$2000 grand a month.... inflation is going to be ridiculous.

08 bailout was 4 trillion to the banks. In a lump sum. Inflation rate did not increase.
“oh, I’m getting this 2k a month! I can finally quit my job and never work. 24k a year? I got it made.”

like what goes through people’s heads who say **** like that?

I noticed how republicans think like that. That people are supposed to be lazy. G T F O H!!

theres a way to read ur tax forms on the website
to know ur dd date
for ur refund
try igotmyrefund.com
its like the niketalk of tax refunds
Been there done that lol my ish has still been processing since 2/10 bro and I know about the other site as well lol thanks tho my G

Hella people got theirs, and when I checked the IRS site I got the error of saying they don't know when the **** I'll get my check. I did my 2018 taxes, and I definitely ****in qualify. W H A C K.

That’s not true I know hella people that get fired or quit and still get unemployment

When you quit and file for unemployment, the company you file against has to show up in court and actually fight you on it. So if you got fired for stealing, you'd have to show up in court (at least here in California), and if you quit, the company you quit from can deny you. That's when you take the next step and go to court.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the money you get back is from “taxable” income so if you make over 75k but have money being deducted BEFORE taxes to let’s say your retirement plan, 401/403, dependent FSA, healthcare FSA, healthcare premiums etcétera etcétera and you fall under the 75k then you get the max. If you fall anywhere between 75-99k then you get some.
My point is more for the folks that make over 75k 100k and so on.
I didn’t think I was getting any but was pleasantly surprised to see the full amount of $1700.

Not sure how to do that.
I just check the irs.gov site every day
i thought u said been there done that
u slackin
make an account
u can view ur account transcripts
in all ur years going back
u will be able to surmise ur dd date
for ur tax refund
do it ASAP

When you quit and file for unemployment, the company you file against has to show up in court and actually fight you on it. So if you got fired for stealing, you'd have to show up in court (at least here in California), and if you quit, the company you quit from can deny you. That's when you take the next step and go to court.
I’m aware like I said I know several people that fall under both categories, and still get it.

Hella people got theirs, and when I checked the IRS site I got the error of saying they don't know when the **** I'll get my check. I did my 2018 taxes, and I definitely ****in qualify. W H A C K.
they doing it in batches
just like when they do the refund check tool
some folks get it before others
it updates nightly
but most folks prolly wo nt see another deposit till the 20th

i thought u said been there done that
u slackin
make an account
u can view ur account transcripts
in all ur years going back
u will be able to surmise ur dd date
for ur tax refund
do it ASAP
So that’s gon tell me more than what the IRS rep did over the phone?

So, I just looked into it, and I was a 1099 in 2018:

"If you are a SSA or RRB Form 1099 recipient, SSI or VA benefit recipient – the IRS is working with your agency to issue your payment; your information is not available in this app yet. "

Does this mean my stimulus check is in the hands of my former ******* employer?

I’m aware like I said I know several people that fall under both categories, and still get it.

Was posting for people who still might be confused lol. Working retail in CA for a long time (outta that game thankfully), I'm oddly familiar with unemployment laws and labor laws lol

So, I just looked into it, and I was a 1099 in 2018:

"If you are a SSA or RRB Form 1099 recipient, SSI or VA benefit recipient – the IRS is working with your agency to issue your payment; your information is not available in this app yet. "

Does this mean my stimulus check is in the hands of my former ****ing employer?
Lol somebody eating good tonight

So that’s gon tell me more than what the IRS rep did over the phone?
yes
all u get over the phone is a bunch of idk and what SHOULD happen
they only gonna look at the surface are rarely dig deep
or tell u what some of the codes on ur return mean
if they even know
remember they are people who work too
and get the same calls everyday
they aint always or if ever
gonna be thorough
UNLESS U OWE SOME MONEY
but anyway
if u look at ur transcripts it will tell u when to expect it