OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

man i done got thru the verify place where they ask for your SSN it states im elgible than i go to the next page enter all my info and keep getting an error i done tried maybe 5 times now and now im getting this when i try im now locked out for 24 hours w t f smh

irs.JPG

This money can either make your week, or change your life. It's all about how you put it to use.

Choose wisely my friends.
I mean yes and no
1200 ain’t really much to me
when it comes to bills
Or things I pay for
And nothing would stop for me
If I didn’t get it
But an extra 1200
To splurge on some bs is cool
I’m still working any ain’t nothing changed for me
But again
If everybody else getting it
I want it too : lol
The folks that got it and needed it
I’m happy for them though
I know folks who STRUGGLING
and this helped a lil till they go back to work

man i done got thru the verify place where they ask for your SSN it states im elgible than i go to the next page enter all my info and keep getting an error i done tried maybe 5 times now and now im getting this when i try im now locked out for 24 hours w t f smh

irs.JPG
Don’t stress it man
It will all work out

2k on top of the 600 unemployment?

I gotta take my *** back to work though soon before run out of my medical insurance banked hours and my state unemployment is almost cashed out for the year too. :lol:

But if I’m working and still getting 2 racks of made up play money a month it’s gonna be a anti social ballin summer.

I mean yes and no
1200 ain’t really much to me
when it comes to bills
Or things I pay for
And nothing would stop for me
If I didn’t get it
But an extra 1200
To splurge on some bs is cool
I’m still working any ain’t nothing changed for me
But again
If everybody else getting it
I want it too : lol
The folks that got it and needed it
I’m happy for them though
I know folks who STRUGGLING
and this helped a lil till they go back to work
I'll feel you.
I just been caught in a cycle of just being barely comfortable financially. Like almost check to check with not much wiggle room. But I wanna break through to a new level of comfort and having more passive income. So I'ma invest this lil bit so I can hopefully set myself up for long-term gains that make a significant impact. So I just making a different decision that I normally would, with this. Flipping it for my future since it's pretty much found money.

i feel super blessed that i’m still working and the extra money isn’t needed to survive. what it will do for us though is make it easier to green light extra stuff during quarantine like the coding robot we bought for my son and the pikler triangle that we bought for my daughter. i want my fam to be more than comfortable while staying at home all day. i want them to turn the living room into a kid’s playground.

i can see people quitting their job for unemployment and govt hand outs...that's $2600 tax free money

If you quit you don’t get unemployment.

yeah I’m fine too, I’m laid off every winter regardless so I always have to save a damn pile of money in the summer so I’m good over winter but now they’re just giving me extra money when I wouldn’t be working anyways plus I hustled hard this winter working for cash.

I want to go back to work though, I’m over chilling and my job isn’t high risk at all. Idk why my boss is tripping keeping us home.

or purposely get fired/laid off
If you quit you don’t get unemployment.

yeah I’m fine too, I’m laid off every winter regardless so I always have to save a damn pile of money in the summer so I’m good over winter but now they’re just giving me extra money when I wouldn’t be working anyways plus I hustled hard this winter working for cash.

I want to go back to work though, I’m over chilling and my job isn’t high risk at all. Idk why my boss is tripping keeping us home.

I'm sure people have better things to worry about than how folks less fortunate than them are spending money they are due. I wish folks would stop that bull ****. Poor people, nor the few who might take advantage are not the cause of any of your issues.

So what if they get purposely laid off. I’m purposely laid off.

my boss pays into unemployment so the way he sees it is we minus whale get it.

it’s not like tax payers pay unemployment.

i feel super blessed that i’m still working and the extra money isn’t needed to survive. what it will do for us though is make it easier to green light extra stuff during quarantine like the coding robot we bought for my son and the pikler triangle that we bought for my daughter. i want my fam to be more than comfortable while staying at home all day. i want them to turn the living room into a kid’s playground.

That's what our family's been doing; we're extremely blessed to have a stable income and we're using this to pay down some debt and to get our 4 year old some board games and home science kits. Our kid's gotten so hooked to home projects, books, and board games over the last month; his screen time is at the most, 1 hour a day.

But not gonna lie, wife and I are treating ourselves to some things as well.

I'm sure people have better things to worry about than how folks less fortunate than them are spending money they are due. I wish folks would stop that bull ****. Poor people, nor the few who might take advantage are not the cause of any of your issues.

Exactly. Not to mention, wealthy people are more wasteful and spend their money on tons of crap because they’ve got disposable income. A poor person is grateful just to have extra money

Back
Top Bottom