OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I’m so annoyed. They need to stop playing already, got your boy feeling like this earlier...

1602019332952.gif

Only possibility Trump ever had of winning a (second) election was cheating.

I'll never understand the people who think Trump was ever on the way to some legitimate land slide victory the second time around.

I think this is a negotiation tactic. I mean i know hes dumb. Really dumb. But not this dumb?

He cant get Pelosi to come down, cant get the Reps to come up. So he flexing to see who sweat first. Seems like some lame move he would do. Time will tell.

I think this is a negotiation tactic. I mean i know hes dumb. Really dumb. But not this dumb?

He cant get Pelosi to come down, cant get the Reps to come up. So he flexing to see who sweat first. Seems like some lame move he would do. Time will tell.

I mentioned this in another thread, but posturing is an effective negotiation tactic that is used pretty often. And that would be the only real logical way to explain this move.

Word. Months ago Trump was on his way to an easy re-election but he's singlehandedly destroyed that :lol:

“Destroyed” ....the only way you act like that is if you know you got the whole thing rigged already. Tbh he’s too comfortable ...

So he agrees a larger stimulus has low risk? Man he's just an idiot that's now an idiot high off whatever meds they put him on. Posturing....against himself
mjlol.png

That post about pissing off those voters with that tweet must've got to him :lol:

That Twitter reaction must've been crazy. Look at this backtracking.

Yeah, hopefully people can hang onto jobs still. I feel like we’re through the worst but who knows.

I’m lucky where my job is actually hiring and busy af. I’m just laid off dec-mar because the weather.

if anyone in mn needs a job and has a cdl or wants to be a laborer for a paving company hit my inbox. You’ll work hard but make bank and the benefits are insane.
You get laid off from ya gig for 4 months every year!?

Yeah, wouldn’t have it any other way. :lol:

f working outside in the winter.

I work the same amount of hours as anyone else, it’s just condensed so I get hella ot.

They must still pay you with that attitude :lol: only thing worse than working outside in the cold is no bread coming inside my warm acct.

You get unemployment which in mn is A lot actually from what I see in here.

we work a ton in the summer so it’s not hard to build up a good savings. Worst comes to worst you get a job for a few months but I’d rather not. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom