OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Anybody got a PA unemployment plug? I'm on 33rd day of busy signals. Got through twice during that time and got disconnected. No access to benefits since they switched payment methods to bank card only ist week of June.
Heard ppl charging $500-$700 in Pittsburgh to just sign ppl up lmfao. Greedy mofu

still haven't gotten my 1k grant yet, and Alp isn't even here anymore to know if he's gotten it since we both seem to have been in the same boat for this

Got a 10k advance from sba , scared to touch it . Do I need to pay this back? Or show proof of what I’m spending it on?

I wouldnt expect the grant. im in the same boat. have sent several emails to the sba help desk to no avail. I do know theyre saying funds are all exhausted now. We shall see.

When did you file? I filed in March and nothing
Mailed em 3x. 1st 1 was 3 days b4 Kobe died. So the 23rd I think.

redfund status says “to be deposited by June 16th” but on left hand side it has “deposit date 7/16” is it b4 16th or on 16th??

Last edited:
Not saying dude is scamming
But it seems like a lot of folks with or without legit businesses were putting in they have 10 employees when they don’t to get the $10k grant
Seems like the sba wasn’t checking if it was legit and just giving out the money
Who knows what will happen to these certain applications
Probably nothing

its part of the CARES ACT

they decide who does or doesn't get it, I don't think at this point they can do anything

I got $500 from the cares act from school :lol:

I’ve read comments on YouTube that folks filed Friday and got their grant today. So iono if its, if you’d filed before they ended the grant you good, or you if you have nothing, it’s over. My wife filed Friday morning. Shes givin it til Thursday...

Really curious to see what happens to those who put employees down. Not wishing anything bad but just curious if they are actually going to follow up. Did you have to put SSN's for those employees?

If they don't follow up then imma be salty I missed out :lol:

Really curious to see what happens to those who put employees down. Not wishing anything bad but just curious if they are actually going to follow up. Did you have to put SSN's for those employees?

nope no Ssn just filled in the box with # of employees and that was it . I put down the 7 I have but I know plenty of people that started putting down 10 once they found out that the grant was different from the loan .

Man me too
And no u didn’t have to put any SSNs

If they come asking and looking for employees - what would you need to show them?

I didn’t even want to open that Pandora’s box and find out. I probably could’ve stretched it and counted my brother as an “employee” since I have him ship stuff for me and handle a lot of things for me, and I pay him here and there. But it’s no traditional worker/employee relationship.

If those who made up a bunch of employees end up getting away with it and slipping through the cracks, props, I ain’t eem mad. I was happy taking my 1k off my eBay and riding off into the sunset lol.

im salty as hell NGL

theres too much **** being flung at the wall for them to audit all this. next week theyll have a whole new can of worms to worry about

nice guys finish last haha

you ran a lawn mowing service last summer with 10 employees that you found of the street, none of which were on the books, nor were your cost of goods sold or revenue. How are they going to audit that if you just put an estimate? The SBA messed up by not verifying the information on these applications.

It's their bad for thinking people have integrity when it comes to "free" money during a recession (depression). lol.

you ran a lawn mowing service last summer with 10 employees that you found of the street, none of which were on the books, nor were your cost of goods sold or revenue. How are they going to audit that if you just put an estimate? The SBA messed up by not verifying the information on these applications.

It's their bad for thinking people have integrity when it comes to "free" money during a recession (depression). lol.
once again
how "free" is it when you had to put your social on there

Back
Top Bottom