OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron has been engaged on defense since day one this season.

He's given more effort for sure. 100x better than last season, but that was all time awful. But still he mostly picks his spots and does it in spurts. He still refuses to close out on his man a lot of the time and is always barking at his teammates when he's at fault for the defensive mistake. It's nothing like how he was engaged in Miami.

When dudes like Harden can avg 34-36 points in a season with comparable Reb/assist numbers I'm not as impressed with the Mike doing it against MUCH lesser talent. but I hear y'all....

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
In 1989 Jordan averaged 33 PTS 8 ASSIST AND 8 REBOUNDS under Doug Collins sans triangle

To think he couldn't play with Kyrie or Wade in a modern P&R offense is pure ****ing comedy

Considering the last few years Kyrie's teams have performed better with him off the court though.....

Oh I thought you guys meant putting Kyrie and Wade BACK IN TIME and not MJ FORWARD IN TIME :lol:

MJ/Wade still funny to me imo
MJ/Kyrie might be better but MJ gonna throw hands on Ky lmao

20201002_103835.jpg

GameDay fit. Show by a heap in the Mamba jerseys. AD with a 40 ball.

AD's TS% with the amount of difficult mid range shots he takes is insane

step backs, off dribble, one driblbe pullies, jab and straiht up. often contested af too lol
Lol you think the mid range ****s he takes are difficult?

Lol you think the mid range ****s he takes are difficult?
not all of them
some of them are tough though. have seen him do some fadies and step back middies. or some tween the leg dribble pullies.

that coming from your center I for sure think are difficult lol
if it were that easy everyone would do. Even Bron not consistent with that.

not all of them
some of them are tough though. have seen him do some fadies and step back middies. or some tween the leg dribble pullies.

that coming from your center I for sure think are difficult lol
if it were that easy everyone would do. Even Bron not consistent with that.
I think Brownies is just that good. Things that look difficult are simple pullups for him. And often times over shorter defenders. Height makes a word of difference when you already have touch. Similar to kd.

Let's chill on calling him a center though.

Unless Tim duncan was a center. 😏

I think Brownies is just that good. Things that look difficult are simple pullups for him. And often times over shorter defenders. Height makes a word of difference when you already have touch. Similar to kd.

Let's chill on calling him a center though.

Unless Tim duncan was a center. 😏
This fair pretty fair he does make it look easy. The shots though are pretty difficult.
Imagine if Ol Platinum Beard Bron was taking and making **** like that :lol:

and true he does prefer playing 4 lol. Antonio a 6'11 SG Brah :lol: **** brazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom