OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers in 5...but I can see it going it to 6.

This HOU offense has straight-up not been good in the bubble, I think some analysts love their style against LA but I think judging from that OKC series they are far from what people want them to be on paper.

It's funny. all the stories you hear about Steven Adams being this tough New Zealander who herds cattle and is this super strong, rough and tumble dude is incomplete contradiction to how he plays. He plays soft, has stone hands and plays like a days ago. How is he declining in his mid-twenties, when he should be getting better? Did he get paid and then got lazy?

Got paid on all those aforementioned stories about being rough and tough but it's an illusion. He ain't getting any better, this is his peak.

Situation matters.

It isn't as black and white as, "i fully expect a starting nba guard to make that pass."

Do you really want to go with THAT as your first option. Steve Adams shooting a contested shot in the paint for a game winner?

Who even says he gets the shot off?

see this is where we will disagree. i don't think it would be a contested shot. i fully believe if his pass leads him to the basket, it would be a dunk/lay up or a hard foul or both.

It's funny. all the stories you hear about Steven Adams being this tough New Zealander who herds cattle and is this super strong, rough and tumble dude is incomplete contradiction to how he plays. He plays soft, has stone hands and plays like a days ago. How is he declining in his mid-twenties, when he should be getting better? Did he get paid and then got lazy?
How does Steven Adams play soft?

He isn't offensively aggressive but that isn't the only way to show toughness on the court.

Soft isn't he.

see this is where we will disagree. i don't think it would be a contested shot. i fully believe if his pass leads him to the basket, it would be a dunk/lay up or a hard foul or both.
Cool.

We are arguing a hypothetical.

We both are right and wrong.

HOU$TON HOU$TON hope you ready for this slaughter *****
Tell your king don’t come with this goofy *** defense again

E153479F-DE31-470A-AF31-DBC899E559E7.jpeg

Gone catch another 50 piece :rofl:

So, for the record, the game winner was PJ Tucker’s pull up 2 after getting run off the 3 point line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom