OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye which one of ya'll Clippers fans i got money on for the Lakers series? don't be depleting your gambling funds before the WCF

You related to SGA? Going hard for him :lol:

if he would of lobbed that to the rim Adams would of wentup for it , he wasn’t going to let the ball roll out of bounds

Donovan
SGA
Adams

all get the blame for that
Going hard for him or just going hard for logic?

just outta curiosity, im interested to know why rockets in 6?

so I know it’s unpopular and there’s a very real chance I blow 100 here (but **** it Clipset anyway) BUT

the rockets defense in the bubble may be legit and makes for a perfect match with LAL’s mediocre halfcourt offense

There’s a Grand Canyon sized math advantage for Houston too. Really really big. no one to stop harden and Russ from getting to the rim. Hopefully rockets shooters make juuusssttt enough shots

they may not be able to stop AD with the fouls. But I see it.

Stern trying to punch his way out of the grave to give CP3 a record breaking fine.

Foster actually did Paul a solid by adding time on the clock even after a bs foul call. Then Paul deferred his free throw to Gallo. Tough scene.

My only regret will be that I didn’t bet more lol
We can increase the bet.

$100

tenor.gif

I mean...is it really that inconceivable for you? The rockets can shoot and the Lakers can't. Start there.

The rockets can’t really shoot though. That makes me kind of shaky. I just think they’ll shoot soooo many more 3s than the Lakers that it’ll ultimately be a net win

Not even gonna give Russ for reading that play. Adams dropped the ball anyway unless he meant blowing up the earlier sequence

so I know it’s unpopular and there’s a very real chance I blow 100 here (but **** it Clipset anyway) BUT

the rockets defense in the bubble may be legit and makes for a perfect match with LAL’s mediocre halfcourt offense

There’s a Grand Canyon sized math advantage for Houston too. Really really big. no one to stop harden and Russ from getting to the rim. Hopefully rockets shooters make juuusssttt enough shots

they may not be able to stop AD with the fouls. But I see it.

nah i have similar expectations. rockets get hot and push lakers to 6 or 7 or rockets not & getting swept lol. fully expect AD to average 35+ on 90 fg% in either scenario tho lol

I have faith in Bron and AD but I also don't have any faith in perimeter defenders like Kuzma doing anything to contain Harden. Even Russ bum *** can cook against Caruso. Idc what the analytics say about how well they defended Croatian legend Mario Hezonja

nah i have similar expectations. rockets get hot and push lakers to 6 or 7 or rockets not & getting swept lol. fully expect AD to average 35+ on 90 fg% in either scenario tho lol

With AD getting at least 15 FTAs per game. Going to be riveting to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom