OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I start moving off-topic posts, the thread will get a LOT thinner, abd so much tissue will be needed for all the crying.

And then veiled insults, with a few explicit insults, and then we all watch the Celtics and Clippers get busy.

-foe

I reported my post and requested it be moved because you seemed to take issue with it. Please disregard it if you come across it.

EE943BBD-A39E-4721-9F9D-546DF19CBA13.jpeg

Durag Kawhi > Hoodie Melo

I want houston to win but i am not sold on them. You know LA is going to get gritty on the half court and utilize their bigs in game 2. If houston loses everyone will go back to talking that stuff about d’antoni and his ways

More powerful but the lineup like most launch ones is lacking, they had to push back the new Halo game. Still eventually going to get both but getting the PS5 first.
I've played 2K on both and don't mind the difference in the feel of the controls. Hmm, def going to cop one of them. As much slander as 2K gets, amongst friends nothing beats it. I don't really mess with anything but offline human v human

Honestly I don't understand the not allowing coaches family bit.

My guess is it came down to money. If they let coaches bring a family member, then they have to let assistant coaches and probably refs bring a family member too, but those folks aren’t bringing in the money like the players are, so why pay for more testing kits/food for them.

More powerful but the lineup like most launch ones is lacking, they had to push back the new Halo game. Still eventually going to get both but getting the PS5 first.
I just can’t rock with XBOX when the exclusives list is always so trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom