OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron winning a ring this year would be his 2nd most impressive championship victory for him In his career

lakers team was built like trash. No moves they made, except for AD, paid out and made any sense. But it’s LeBron, so I won’t ever count him out.

LeBron winning a ring this year would be his 2nd most impressive championship victory for him In his career

lakers team was built like trash. No moves they made, except for AD, paid out and made any sense. But it’s LeBron, so I won’t ever count him out.
Agreed. So this how it’s gon play out. We beat Houston in 6

Then we met Clipset. This time we won’t lose the first game. We activate and beat them in 6 as well and then we face Miami in the finals for an easy championship.

Need CP to get that 06 Heat Gary Payton type ring lol
He might be too washed by the time his contract ends tho smh
I think Cp3 to Philly needs to be a thing. I'll take on some contracts to make it happen, they can have Adams too so them 2 alone is 68m so we can take back Harris, Horford, and change (Scott?). He could save Simmons and Embiid careers or they could get tired of him by week 3 and already want him out

Been playing Halo MCC, Friday the 13th, MK11 and Gears 5 heavy during quarantine/COVID period.

Name it. I tried to be $1k with MVP but that was his paycheck so he passed
I’m a #BrokeBoy. I don’t trust these dudes that much. I was thinking, $25 or $50
1599332315377.png

aren't there enought edits and folks creating players that you don't really need to "buy" 2k
last one i purchased was the 2k11 with jordan :lol:

You gonna do your job or not? Move these posts now.
If I start moving off-topic posts, the thread will get a LOT thinner, and so much tissue will be needed for all the crying.

And then veiled insults, with a few explicit insults, and then we all watch the Celtics and Clippers get busy.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom