OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis with Anthony Davis's offensive skills is a 🐐 level player. Giannis just has no go-to moves in the half court offense. People have been saying "If he learns to shoot" for years.
no question, AD lacks the aggression at times but he makes up for it with his arsenal of moves

His jumper in the bubble rn is insane, like dude is lowkey having Dirk 2011 games

Giannis with Anthony Davis's offensive skills is a 🐐 level player. Giannis just has no go-to moves in the half court offense. People have been saying "If he learns to shoot" for years.

AD with Yanni's aggression = best player in the world. He's even more versatile of a defender in my opinion right now.

This was done in another thread some time ago. His post was deleted and he was allowed to resume posting. The real question here is, why wasn't he banned? I notice that people can take the piss with black people on here and get a slap on the hand. You say anything else about other groups and *Poof you are gone*. Why is this racist allowed a free pass?
I think you can agree that if we're not talking about specific examples, the conversation will go nowhere. If it's worth following him around, bring those specific posts to light, via PM or report. I literally have no idea what posts you're talking about, and you're more than welcome to PM me, but the report feature goes to all of the staff.

If a specific action is all you're looking for, have you talked to Methodical Management Methodical Management about joining the staff to help us out?

-foe

Ohhhh ****

ImmediateHauntingGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom