OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"yannis" when he doesn't have an open dunk/layup

EgyuO1ZXcAU76Rh
Roadkill fawn a reminder of hunting's place in today's society | Shots from  the Hip

giannis when hes forced to carry a team in the playoffs

I had Miami advancing in my bracket. This is one of the teams Milwaukee didn’t want to see. Plenty of bodies for Giannis & Khris, plenty of 3 point shooting, and enough late game shotmaking.

Bucks had 63 in the first half and barely broke 100. Khris Middleton just does not generate any easy points for himself. Gotta take Giannis off the ball more. Also he has to be guarding Jimmy late & you’ll just have to pray Hill/Bledsoe can keep Goran out of the paint.

I had Miami advancing in my bracket. This is one of the teams Milwaukee didn’t want to see. Plenty of bodies for Giannis & Khris, plenty of 3 point shooting, and enough late game shotmaking.

Bucks had 63 in the first half and barely broke 100. Khris Middleton just does not generate any easy points for himself. Gotta take Giannis off the ball more. Also he has to be guarding Jimmy late & you’ll just have to pray Hill/Bledsoe can keep Goran out of the paint.
I respect it man. This is basically why I think Boston would best them just too many bodies to throw at Giannis and more REAL offensive talent.

I thought the Heat were missing one more guy but Dragon is it.

All of the issues with Milwaukee's offense came to light tonight. Close game in the fourth quarter against a good defensive team, where is Milwaukee getting buckets from? Miami Miami is one of the few teams that has bodies who can bother Giannis.

Middleton and they still lost!

Jimmy was a straight killer down the stretch. That story about him Not wanting to bring his family in the bubble is crazy. Jimmy really is built different

Giannis and Milwaukee got a little harden to them where they've figured out how to game the regular season in a fashion that's not ideal when playing deep playoff basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom