OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeze somehow gets a pass in here too
Bottom tier poster fr
Freeze hate????

BFD3614B-4336-41F7-BE2F-2784A3F2C1BE.gif

I can see Russell Westbrook wanting to play, because he hasn't had the chance to play as of yet.
naaaaah
i dont think so
russell be wanting to play
but he aint no shuck and jive type of dude
or at least never gave me that vibe
he know **** bigger than basketball

I mean if we’re being honest, minorities who have made it to the higher levels at ESPN/abc or any major network, are the minorities that the “big wigs” feel safe with. And u know what I mean by “big wigs”

She also said she was glad that her husband could love her as a black woman. She had da recipe for da butter biscuits memorized.

How do you feel about whoever still wants to play?
They need to hook up at a local Y, or someone who has a court at their house if they want to play that bad. Organize a breakfast club situation like MJ and Scottie did, in order to keep in shape. I understand the competitive urges, but this is about something bigger. 1619 till now, no explanation needed.

seems like they making more of a statement not playing
than when they was
which was kyrie point
******* lames

naaaaah
i dont think so
russell be wanting to play
but he aint no shuck and jive type of dude
or at least never gave me that vibe
he know **** bigger than basketball
I am not speaking of his politics, because I do not know. However, his competitive thing? Off the charts.

Shaq's statement was so terrible, SMH. So small minded.

I do appreciate him saying how important voting is and getting involved but to act like this can't make a difference is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom