OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sage Steele is the worst.
tumblr_nl2ltfjFme1qdhg62o8_250.gif

Sage is a Scumbag and a Deplorable. She was whining about delayed flights during the Muslim travel ban episode.

Y’all just ignore @Iron Man ...Yo got a 100 posts all in the shoe sections and popped up today of all days to troll about Bron

The decent trolls/alt accounts don’t even try anymore :smh:
The dudes who stay in ONLY the shoe sections tend to be the weirdest dudes on here so I’m not surprised

still collecting over priced cheap pieces of leather and glue over the age of 25 does things to a mans mind.

Aye nah this might really be Bron lmaoooo

Him or Harden :nerd: :lol:. Jokes aside. Bron super solid and a great dude.

However, if we are being really real....There is a level of “wait and see” with him tho. Other people step on the front lines and receive the initial backlash etc for it. As things progress, and become easier to get behind or socially acceptable...he rightfully steps up to the plate. And does the right thing. He does get an overwhelming amount of credit for it tho. But he’s the face, so I get it comes with the territory.

The biggest thing with him is he uses his massive platform in the CORRECT way. And that outweighs anything.

If the owners do in fact use their pull, the next CBA negotiation (which could be this fall now) is going to be a bloodbath :sick:

kyrie might have had a point in arguing that players need to create their own association. NBA has generated close to $7.5 billion in recent years. not saying that this would be automatically replicated by a newly created league but it's a benchmark that could be reached if not surpassed. reallocate some of the $15-$20 million owners take for themselves back to player contracts.

Him or Harden :nerd: :lol:. Jokes aside. Bron super solid and a great dude.

However, if we are being really real....There is a level of “wait and see” with him tho. Other people step on the front lines and receive the initial backlash etc for it. As things progress, and become easier to get behind or socially acceptable...he rightfully steps up to the plate. And does the right thing. He does get an overwhelming amount of credit for it tho. But he’s the face, so I get it comes with the territory.

The biggest thing with him is he uses his massive platform in the CORRECT way. And that outweighs anything.
Damn Wavy!

Tippin my hat off to you sir :lol:

tumblr_nl2ltfjFme1qdhg62o8_250.gif

Sage is a Scumbag and a Deplorable. She was whining about delayed flights during the Muslim travel ban episode.
I mean if we’re being honest, minorities who have made it to the higher levels at ESPN/abc or any major network, are the minorities that the “big wigs” feel safe with. And u know what I mean by “big wigs”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom