OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me wants Bron to not give him any attention. Other part of me wants him to drag turkey neck if they win tonight and a WH visit is mentioned

I’d be stunned if a WH visit even gets proposed from and NBA champ even gets proposed until Trump is out of office

Nah. Lakers by 20+
Spo is denying AD the ball, Lakers probably aren’t making enough 3s to blow it open.

Heat also have one last tweak left and it’s taking the ball away from Jimmy giving it to Herro more often in the pick and roll. They’re showing on it because they respect his 3 ball & probably don’t have as much respect for his passing:

AD shows, Jimmy free on the roll, AD scrambles to get back into the play & bites on Bam’s pump as a result. Last 5 mins in the game & you get a layup on the #2 defensive team in the league.

AD shows again, Jimmy’s free again & makes the right read again. Crowder should’ve swung it to Herro with AD on the floor, or looking like he planned to sink if he was upright. Again, open shot late in the game against an elite defense.

Recurring theme :lol: Herro has the shot but opted for the floater

Bucket everytime if Keef & Danny are the primary defenders.

Even a decent look with Robinson instead:

They start playing drop, you run it 35 feet out & let him walk into 3s. They start switching you run it with Jimmy and let him post up the guard. Either way, less Jimmy on the ball trying to attack AD.

Cari Champion
Ros G
Maria Taylor
Taylor Rooks

can’t decide who I’d shoot my shot with 1st
IMG_0552.GIF
They’re all getting it, b
1602284750061.gif

Spo is denying AD the ball, Lakers probably aren’t making enough 3s to blow it open.

Heat also have one last tweak left and it’s taking the ball away from Jimmy giving it to Herro more often in the pick and roll. They’re showing on it because they respect his 3 ball & probably don’t have as much respect for his passing:

AD shows, Jimmy free on the roll, AD scrambles to get back into the play & bites on Bam’s pump as a result. Last 5 mins in the game & you get a layup on the #2 defensive team in the league.

AD shows again, Jimmy’s free again & makes the right read again. Crowder should’ve swung it to Herro with AD on the floor, or looking like he planned to sink if he was upright. Again, open shot late in the game against an elite defense.

They start playing drop, you run it 35 feet out & let him walk into 3s. They start switching you run it with Jimmy and let him post up the guard. Either way, less Jimmy on the ball trying to attack AD.

This is great stuff

jimmy had some good looks inside the paint on a couple occasions and passed it out in those vids :lol:
i'd take my chances with the two ptr than open nunn three

Wish Dragic was out there running pnr :smh:

Something about all these angle pics, man. I’m pretty sure she’s fine but I recently got bamboozled with an array of photos similar to this so I’m skeptical.
You had a fat girl send you pics only above the shoulder?

Something about all these angle pics, man. I’m pretty sure she’s fine but I recently got bamboozled with an array of photos similar to this so I’m skeptical.
Damn. Must have been one hell of a bamboozle for you to have any skepticism on Joys beauty :rofl:

she is something else :emoji_fire:

Similar thing happened to me once. Girl was a master with filters and angles. Most of the pics were face only, but she also sent me some in which I could see the chestal region, but she was lying down on her back so nothing looked amiss.

I eventually saw the real thing and she was a biggun. I still considered smashing though, but it didn’t happen. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom