OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:
don’t get your panties in a bunch, laker fans. Just thought this was funny cuz this is literally what Lakers and Celtics fans (myself anyways) say in here regarding titles

Well in that case then....let's have it your way:

Lakers: 11 chips in 17 Finals appearances since 1980.

Celtics: 4 chips in 7 Finals appearances since 1980.

Lakers: 6 chips in 8 Finals appearances since 2000.

Celtics: 1 chip in 2 Finals appearances since 2000.

It's safe to say we all know which franchise is THE one who maintains the winning tradition generation after generation.

We'll be back in the Finals next year, but can Boston get there with Ainge still at the helm?

'Cause Auerbach and KC Jones surely ain't walking through that door.

:lol:
don’t get your panties in a bunch, laker fans. Just thought this was funny cuz this is literally what Lakers and Celtics fans (myself anyways) say in here regarding titles

I care about the ones I live to see. Having a rich history is awesome but yeah

8F8EAB6E-2FEF-44A4-9B72-F8C7379DA0B3.gif
Name ????

People shouldn't be allowed to claim titles that predate them being alive if you want to keep it real. I'm not out here calling myself a World War 2 vet cause I read about it.

To take it a step further, people who are just fans really shouldn’t be claiming titles like they were part of the organization at all. Root hard for your team, celebrate like crazy if they do win it all, but that should really be the end of it.

Of course, I recognize that my views on the subject shouldn’t be given much weight because I’m a Clippers fan :lol:

To take it a step further, people who are just fans really shouldn’t be claiming titles like they were part of the organization at all. Root hard for your team, celebrate like crazy if they do win it all, but that should really be the end of it.

Of course, I recognize that my views on the subject shouldn’t be given much weight because I’m a Clippers fan :lol:
This is false. I am a part of the org as a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom