OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess anybody can be a sports reporter now
187AA727-15BB-4F7B-AECE-57747739E2A2.jpeg

Shows how much playing hard and not being afraid can keep you in the game against anyone. Missing a 20+ ppg scorer and playmaker yet are in it most game.

Lakers legit have a 1 year window.

Miami no year window cause we all know they ain’t wining this and never getting close again lol

I don't even think it's that. The Heat have been getting stop after stop, they just constantly go through cold spells because they just don't have the scorers. You can only hold off AD/LeBron for so long. You need to capitalize on those stops, but they can't. I think it's a lack of offensive talent rather than execution.

This is basically an audition to sign a true max player to get them over the hump.

Goran would've helped immensely, but he still isn't enough.

the issues you said the heat have is exactly what Goran addresses

this series would be 2-2 without the injuries. How the game goes tho

I don't even think it's that. The Heat have been getting stop after stop, they just constantly go through cold spells because they just don't have the scorers. You can only hold off AD/LeBron for so long. You need to capitalize on those stops, but they can't. I think it's a lack of offensive talent rather than execution.

This is basically an audition to sign a true max player to get them over the hump.

Goran would've helped immensely, but he still isn't enough.

I'm financing some Harden/Butler 2021 fence signs

Seems like Miami has definitely figured out some things defensively as the series has gone on, but without Dragic's scoring, you basically need Butler to go crazy like he did in Game 3. Didn't happen tonight.

Lakers figured out some counter-adjustments to what the Heat changed defensively. And I don’t see Jimmy spazzing again, particularly if AD stays his primary defender. Lakers wrap this up relatively easily next game, tough as the Heat are.

Last edited:
Seems like Miami has definitely figured out some things defensively as the series has gone on, but without Dragic's scoring, you basically need Butler to go crazy like he did in Game 3. Didn't happen tonight.
Yea Spo has done his part and has outcoached Vogel most of the series but given the circumstances, it's gonna take another gargantuan effort from Jimmy and damn near flawless game offensively like game 3 to take games of a squad with the mix of elite talent and experience LA has.

Rondo's been arguably the most overlooked player all series, he's not always stuffing the stat sheet but man is he an effective playoff performer and arguably the highest IQ guy on the floor more often than not. Did so many little things tonight that always kept LA close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom