OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, if kalikid is gonna talk all that talk about how fast the series will end, and say “pm is open”... he DEF need to be offering Heat +3.5 games or Heat +500. If he’s talking that talk and then asking for even money bets, that’s some Beverly Hills chihuahua stuff

Wtf? You serious? I’m taking Lakers to win the series, you either want it or you don’t. F outa here with all them odds. There is Vegas and plenty of sites where you can place your money on the series length and qtrs won if that’s what you’re looking for. ✌🏽

In a week today, LeBron will have his 4th ring...and they said the clippers were a better team 😂😂😂😂
tenor (11).gif

Reactions: LD7
Wtf? You serious? I’m taking Lakers to win the series, you either want it or you don’t. F outa here with all them odds. There is Vegas and plenty of sites where you can place your money on the series length and qtrs won if that’s what you’re looking for. ✌🏽
Yea I did. I was just checking if you’re confident in what you say you are, thanks for the answer, peace be with you

Time is fake bro. The sooner you realize that the better. A "year" on Pluto is 248 "years".

The fact that time is based on an arbitrary construct as ONE planet's revolution around a star is nonsense.

Time is Fake.
Speaking of time, I just watched Tenet.

Now that was garbage.

Last edited:
while the Lakers seem to be the favorite to take the trophy, the Heat are no easy pushovers. all it takes is consistency for the Heat and the Lakers are done considering the Lakers are on and off. biggest factors for the Lakers are AD and Rondo. the Lakers offense/defense setup do struggle without Rondo. also, it only takes an unfortunate injury to AD and that's it for the Lakers. Sorry, but Lebron is past his best, without someone like A.D. he won't even get past the first round.

Have you picked up your ALA membership card yet?

I think the media and fans are just starting to catch on to the type of person Kawhi Leonard truly is. For years, he cultivated this robotic, emotionless persona. In San Antonio he had a quiet, team first, heir apparent to Duncan vibe to him and people thought that's who he actually was when in fact he's as self-serving as any superstar in the league. He's not nearly as vocal publically as someone like LeBron but he's making just as many moves in the background and he's just as power-hungry.

he's a SLY MF with no sense of loyalty

I think the media and fans are just starting to catch on to the type of person Kawhi Leonard truly is. For years, he cultivated this robotic, emotionless persona. In San Antonio he had a quiet, team first, heir apparent to Duncan vibe to him and people thought that's who he actually was when in fact he's as self-serving as any superstar in the league. He's not nearly as vocal publically as someone like LeBron but he's making just as many moves in the background and he's just as power-hungry.

Last edited:
i hope im wrong but i think lakers win in 5 and worst case scenario lakers in 6... lebron and AD too much for the heat and the lack of experience will hurt the heat... SPO got experience in the finals UD and iggy but nobody else on that team knows what it takes to win it all... i hope im wrong but i doubt it and the lakeshow will get #17 unfortunately lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom