OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingram won because he had the same amount of minutes but just improved his production pretty much across the board. Bam was given more opportunity and minutes and subsequently put up better numbers, that's what I think was the difference.

“I've never been overly impressed by his game”
1600533747146.png
With a Westbrook avy. The jokes write themselves lol

I’d have voted for Ingram over Graham for MIP but if Graham had won it wouldn’t have been a crime. My knock on Graham is he is a 2nd year player, and he played for a trash team in the east. I think a lot of voters justifiably overlook 2nd year guys because of the expected jump in usage and minutes. Putting up meaningless points on a bad team isn’t that impressive. Graham balled out though.
You’re kind of proving Bron’s point tho...what does MIP mean? What does MVP mean? This is why people are saying it’s the media narrative...

The award has 90% of the time been the player with the best numbers on the top 3 teams in the league (save Nash and Russ). Is this another lesson in basketball you need to learn?
So you're saying Giannis is actually more VALUABLE than Lebron even though Lakers were only like a couple games behind the Bucks late in the season when **** started to matter with Bron in the WEST while Giannis' Bucks started to lose a few games late in the year allowing LAL to get closer in the standings, and to top it off Giannis playing in the EAST? Put this Lakers team in the Eastern Conf and I guarantee you LAL has a better record than MIL.

So you're saying THE most valuable player should be the one who is the leader of the team who has the best record and that is what constitutes what VALUABLE is? Ok, EYE see you bro.

News Flash: It's you who needs to do the learning. Dwight Howard needs an apology. Still wanna bet that he plays only garbage time minutes on Sunday? Lol

Last edited:
So you're saying Giannis is more VALUABLE to a team than Lebron?

So you're saying THE most valuable player should be the one who is the leader of the team who has the best record and that is what constitutes what VALUABLE is? Ok, EYE see you bro.

News Flash: It's you who needs to do the learning. Dwight Howard needs an apology. Still wanna bet that he plays only garbage time minutes on Sunday? Lol

You just don't know what the award means and how it's been determined historically.

Checks notes Dwert played 16 minutes (was very effective in that time) and Javele played only 10 minutes, about half of which were in garbage time.

Take a lap.

You’re kind of proving Bron’s point tho...what does MIP mean? What does MVP mean? This is why people are saying it’s the media narrative...

I thought Bron was saying graham deserved it 🤷‍♂️

MVP awards or not everyone knows who the best player is. Bron stopped caring about regular season a while ago, he’s just salty cuz he actually went for it this year and didn’t get it lol. Bron goated, regular season mvp isn’t a big deal. Giannis and Harden proving that haha

SmartSelect_20200919-033415_Chrome.gif

Anybody else lowers the shoulder and runs someone over, that's an easy charge.
If this happened to bron, it would be a charge.
I've been going back and forth with my boy all night about this.
This is football mixed with star treatment.
He's been getting this call multiple times a game for 17 years. He got 3 points on a play that he should've gotten zero and a foul. When you get away with this for 17 years, you have no choice but to lead the league in scoring.
My boy swears LeBron is the goat but I've never been overly impressed by his game and my boy swears I'm just hating. I'll admit that LeBron is the greatest tight end in nba history but I'll never call him the goat in the game I love.

You tell 'em Skip

Harden did the same thing when driving to the lane against the lakers with no charge. You still saying this with him?

You just don't know what the award means and how it's been determined historically.

Checks notes Dwert played 16 minutes (was very effective in that time) and Javele played only 10 minutes, about half of which were in garbage time.

Take a lap.
You making excuses.

Stop downplaying what Dwight did when you dam well know you said he was insignificant in this series.

Javale on the other hand did what he was supposed to do - play his role, garbage time or not. Either way he still STARTING each half, catching lobs, making Jokic run up and down the court on rim runs - something BTFW Zubac couldn't do - and making an impact on the mfk'n game Lol....stop looking AT THE NUMBERS and WATCH the game bro lmaoo

Wit yo silly *** childish attitude and excuses, guess what bro, you were already taking laps last night.

Btw....just cause you the king of sharing tweets, doesn't mean you know basketball as well as you think.

It's even funnier how you selectively choose ignore some of my responses to your often ridiculous commentary. Like the one when you said Bron doesnt deserve MVP cause "he playing with a top 5 player period" lol

Go take a nap bro. Stop reading twitter

Last edited:
What narrative does Giannis have this year though?
He was easily the best player on the best team.
Bron does not have an argument for winning over him
Not so much this season, but it’s clear as day the nba has been trying to force run and dunk man as the best player in the league. He is not that. KD’s camp peeped it, harden called it out, now AD/Bron see it as well.

SmartSelect_20200919-033415_Chrome.gif

Anybody else lowers the shoulder and runs someone over, that's an easy charge.
If this happened to bron, it would be a charge.
I've been going back and forth with my boy all night about this.
This is football mixed with star treatment.
He's been getting this call multiple times a game for 17 years. He got 3 points on a play that he should've gotten zero and a foul. When you get away with this for 17 years, you have no choice but to lead the league in scoring.
My boy swears LeBron is the goat but I've never been overly impressed by his game and my boy swears I'm just hating. I'll admit that LeBron is the greatest tight end in nba history but I'll never call him the goat in the game I love.

I think it's hilarious that fans are making a big deal out of two or three 50/50 calls in a game where the Lakers were up by dang near 30. It would be one thing if this were a close game but why are people acting like two or three calls played a huge role in this blowout victory?

People are out here saying "It's rigged for the Lakers!" Y'all were down by 27 in the fourth quarter, two or three fouls in the first half didn't really make a difference

Last edited:
Did you guys catch this clip? It definitely seems like it Giannis is leaning towards leaving. Seems like he's distancing himself from the whole situation and letting "his people" handle things. This is a much different tone than he had last year when he talked about loyalty and winning in Milwaukee.

Yea the Los Angeles Lakers all but guaranteed to win their 12th championship

There's still a lot of basketball to be played. I would say that we're the favorites but it's nowhere near guaranteed. I like your little dig, trying to take away the championships in Minneapolis like that wasn't the same franchise or something.

There's still a lot of basketball to be played. I would say that we're the favorites but it's nowhere near guaranteed. I like your little dig, trying to take away the championships in Minneapolis like that wasn't the same franchise or something.

timberwolves low key got the 5th most championships of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom