OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierce would average 50 flops per 36

1599849289223.jpeg

Paul is *** delusional
his teams were garbage before Mchale blessed his old team (word to jeter) with KG!
only reason he even got a *** ring

Harden's whole career is basically pre 2009 Alex Rodriguez

actually one of the more reasonable takes I've seen in here. real life alonzo mourning gif'd this one.

Ideally what Coach would be a good hire for Houston?

chris finch.

The one that will cost Fertitta the least to hire.

he's not necessarily broke, but he's not exactly liquid. having a majority of your capital tied to the hospitality industry during COVID certainly didn't help. a buddy of mine works for a consulting firm that did some audits of various fertitta entities and family members. basically said the DTI was pretty insane, he's got assets to ultimately cover everything, but they're spread out in a funky manner and it's a relatively high risk portfolio. I'm honestly surprised the NBA didn't fuss more about his acquisition of the team.

I was going to get into this last night when people brought these players that are allegedly better than Harden, but by & large is the 2010 crop of players better than the 2000s?

are you starting by draft year or categorizing by their best seasons?

I actually prefer it when racists are blatently racist. makes it easier to identify them.
Made it easier to remove Donald Sterling.

Go Clips!!!

Last edited:
Curious to see how Kemba performs tonight. Biggest game of his career. Will he defer to the J's again or be more assertive?

Look at what he said about Dak the other day too. He's a jackass. We really had people in here recently calling him an "ally" and saying he's "real" on serious issues outside of sports when he's not utilizing his troll persona. Yeah, ok. :rolleyes

I haven't seen him at all on FS1 but Stephen A said before he gives the white pundits the more pro black stance sometimes to try to sway the opinions of people that look like them. Max I know has been down since before First Take but with Skip I'm not shocked at all.

Never watched or listening to any of that creatures shows. With some people you can just tell what kind of person they are. The eyes tell it all.

Look at what he said about Dak the other day too. He's a jackass. We really had people in here recently calling him an "ally" and saying he's "real" on serious issues outside of sports when he's not utilizing his troll persona. Yeah, ok. :rolleyes

Boys is wilding :smh:
giphy.gif

I honestly don’t understand how anyone can fill their brains with any of those sports shows. It’s literally mind numbing and toxic. Haven’t watched any of those shows since early days around the horn, pti etc

With so many other alternatives and podcasts with much better quality content it’s just kinda weird you’d choose to willingly consume espn fs1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom