OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Caruso is a beast. I had a feeling he was gonna play great in this series...his game is the type that gives a team like the Rockets problems. He's on his way to becoming an elite role player in this league, you can tell he is earning LeBron's trust
Yeah , he surely earned his trust when the king was throwing Ill-advised bricks prior to that.

If anyone saw that picture and had no idea who that was, there is no way they would figure the guy in the picture even knows anything about basketball, much less plays it. 😆

-foe
You see this dude at the local park and you picking teams, you know he getting picked LAST. Alex would be real life Billy Hoyle

I completely Forgot both the Morris Twins use to be part of Klutch... I wonder how Marcus feels about an acting career?

tenor.gif

Yikes Clip city, Dip city, another trash panda.

It all became clear why him and Jason W got along so well on the show. I never really watched the show maybe caught like 3/4 clips ever.

Marcus the type of dude who would say if they just complied nothing would happen to them.
9b16f60656315181-idris-alba-gifs-get-the-best-gif-on-giphy.gif

Brah looks like he’s growing a bit

Youngster must of hit a growth spurt, looks like he might be in the mid 6 feet area now.
This clown should be demanded to issue an apology to all black folks immediately.
Naw keep the apology can we just trade him for Alex Caruso.
Do him and Terry Crews frequent the same establishments?
Have we ever seen them together at the same place? Could Terry Crews and Marcus be...
AngelicGrippingDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

Finkle is Einhorn. Dudes is clowns.

woke kuz been great on and off the court
Kuz out here livin his BEST life. Dude hoopin with Bron on a team favorited to win it all. Dressing like an Italian mobster from the 70's sometimes.
nba-pregame.jpg
And running through a long list of quality lookin chicks. Looked up his resume. :nthat:
winnie-harlow-kyle-kuzma-social-750x460.jpg

I swear, I hate some of these old players and their "my era was so much better and tougher, I would dominate now" mentality. Paul Pierce never averaged more than 26 ppg and Even in his prime never shot better than 45% but he thinks he would average 50 now?

FB_IMG_1599846824533.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom