OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real question is where was she caught? Leaving the actual room?

Cause if you want to be honest, Harden could've said that's his joint and it would've been a dead issue.
Yeah right. It'd be a 5 alarm fire if it was harden. If they could find a way to suspend james, it'd be big wraps. You see how they always shame him for going to strip clubs. Harden isnt well liked by the masses, unfortunately.

Yeah right. It'd be a 5 alarm fire if it was harden. If they could find a way to suspend james, it'd be big wraps. You see how they always shame him for going to strip clubs. Harden isnt well liked by the masses, unfortunately.
Maybe but I'm already under the assumption they been tagging whatever decent looking women work in there and House just happened to be stupid enough to be caught (or someone snitched on him). We all know he isn't the only one. Harden might be disliked but Silver ain't gonna feed him to the wolves like that.

E8633293-C96D-4D87-B128-EEEBB245054F.jpeg

New **** on that bish.....
F94D7CDE-78C9-4617-A1CE-EA7607246DE8.gif
A

You are 100% correct. Player tendencies and the mental aspect of sports always intrigue me. Harden is literally having his best playoff series vs the Lakers, no one can guard him. But Coaches know if you trap harden 1 time at the beginning of the play, he won’t come back into the possession. It’s unacceptable, idc what his numbers say he can and should be doing more.
Ideally if you trap me 30 feet away from the rim I have a 3 on 2, by the 2nd pass out of the trap 1 of those 3 guys should be WIDE open.

But Houston doesn’t cut behind the help, which is what you learn in middle school.

Spacing is great so Caruso has to come from the other side of the court to trap. You see it coming a mile away. EJ is supposed to cut right behind him and sit in that free throw line area, seal Rondo if he comes, and wait for the pass. EJ can then drive and either finish over Rondo or kick out to whichever shooter Kuzma isn’t guarding.

But EJ is so conditioned to spotting up he takes that terrible angle never coming below the 3 point line, so Houston never gets their 3 on 2.

My problem with Harden is he shouldn’t even be giving LA an option to trap him like that :lol:

As soon as you cross halfcourt, call a pick if you want, get downhill, go to rim. Forget the 3s. He (only) did that 4x in the 2nd half, got a layup two fouls and kicked out for an open 3.

But he keeps wanting to dance into his step back threes, and none of the guards want to cut when he gets trapped.

And then like BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE pointed out he also had a couple possessions where he didn’t even want the ball :lol:

These are small tweaks but time is running out

Austin got a girl too though. That's what I'm saying, none of these guys are trying to get their spots blown up. If we're any other type of issue, we probably see the 9-15 guys on the roster taking the hit but no one's trying to blow up their family situation

Shawty got a Rollie

who exactly are you upset with? :lol:
do you get "****" on the regular?

yes indeed. Difference is, I keep my business private. Y’all seem like pillowtalkers and gossip type dudes. Women love quiet dudes, and dudes who don’t talk about every chic they’ve f****.

If you consistently get sex or women, it’s nothing to brag about.

I really be trying to bait y’all up and it works every time too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe yall can understand it better coming from a blog boy

Harden often recedes toward half court once he relinquishes control of a possession. The Lakers' late-trap strategy is a bet on Harden's passivity.

(This isn't limited to Lakers traps. With Game 3 slipping away, Harden faded out of three straight empty Houston possessions spanning 6:10-5:10 of the fourth quarter. He never touched the ball on the middle one. On the first and third, he passed off after crossing half court and did not touch it again -- or anytime once the shot clock ticked past 18. Westbrook was on the bench. The possessions ended with: a Covington turnover; Kuzma blocking a flailing Jeff Green attempt near the rim; and Green throwing the ball out of bounds.)

I don't even have a problem with Harden not shooting over double teams.
It's the disinterest that he shows for me. Once he gives the ball up, he's done with the possession and just stands around.
No urgency, or off ball movement. He only operates through plan A & if that doesn't work he can't operate.
With this limited roster, it's nearly impossible, but this is what he wanted when he got rid of CP3. Deal with it.

If he can't get it on HIS terms, he doesn't care enough to do anything else.
Soon as he gives the ball up, it's curtains..
eye roll | Trending Gifs | Page 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom