OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...the inmates can't smash the guards either? Shorty already in the bubble. And been tested I'm guessing. They making up rules as they go along. He didn't sneak anyone into the bubble
Don't think you're allowed to have anyone in your room besides teammates and family.

He is 27 on a three-year deal and was in line for a payday... Good job. "Character issues" gonna eat into that deal. He is now the guy who couldn't even care about the safety of hundreds of other people in the NBA family.

veterans don't even call out their coach like that
this kid :lol:

We’ve talked about it in here since the restart. He’s the 3rd best scorer on the team and has to make the best out of scraps.

He’s basically a rook tho, can’t publicly call your coach out :lol: thats what film sessions are for

On its face, I really don't get the issue. They're too consenting adults who are both in the bubble, what's the issue? So if a player wanted to smash a food service worker or hotel worker, they couldn't?

If the rockets are the only remaining team staying at that hotel, who snitched on him?
workers prolly incentivized to report it, if they are approached in this type of manner.

shorty pulled up like
Capture This Caminhos Do Coracao GIF - CaptureThis CaminhosDoCoracao  CameraMan - Discover & Share GIFs

Maybe yall can understand it better coming from a blog boy

Harden often recedes toward half court once he relinquishes control of a possession. The Lakers' late-trap strategy is a bet on Harden's passivity.

(This isn't limited to Lakers traps. With Game 3 slipping away, Harden faded out of three straight empty Houston possessions spanning 6:10-5:10 of the fourth quarter. He never touched the ball on the middle one. On the first and third, he passed off after crossing half court and did not touch it again -- or anytime once the shot clock ticked past 18. Westbrook was on the bench. The possessions ended with: a Covington turnover; Kuzma blocking a flailing Jeff Green attempt near the rim; and Green throwing the ball out of bounds.)

Don't think you're allowed to have anyone in your room besides teammates and family.
That's what I'm saying. That's a trash rule. Like, why? These are grown *** men. What if he ain't beat. What if he just wanted some company of a female on some chill ****. Rules are in place to keep the players safe from Covid I thought...what else they blocking them from?

And I didn't see a ring on that ig woman's fingers....
tenor.gif

Look at you :lol:

I'm just asking questions man :lol:

mans got suspended for letting a girl come to the hotel who was already allowed to come to the hotel to administer covid tests?

Funniest part is that Tyson chandler got caught up too. Gonna be tough to explain that one

saw a rumor that he tried to take the fall for it. true team chemistry

Yeah, someone needs to take that L for him, especially if he has a family.

Who? The Rockets only play like seven other guys so none of them can take the fall and I don't think anybody else is trying to ruin their relationships with their wives or girlfriends. This is just dumb, Danuel could have just waited a week until the Lakers eliminate them instead of embarrassing himself and his family and letting his teammates down

Who? The Rockets only play like seven other guys so none of them can take the fall and I don't think anybody else is trying to ruin their relationships with their wives or girlfriends. This is just dumb, Danuel could have just waited a week until the Lakers eliminate them instead of embarrassing himself and his family and letting his teammates down
doc rivers nominating austin from the visitor box

On its face, I really don't get the issue. They're too consenting adults who are both in the bubble, what's the issue? So if a player wanted to smash a food service worker or hotel worker, they couldn't?

If the rockets are the only remaining team staying at that hotel, who snitched on him?

tenor.gif

doc rivers nominating austin from the visitor box
Austin got a girl too though. That's what I'm saying, none of these guys are trying to get their spots blown up. If we're any other type of issue, we probably see the 9-15 guys on the roster taking the hit but no one's trying to blow up their family situation

danuel house is one dumb ************

i take this back after seeing more info on this. seems he might be a fall guy

Last edited:
Austin got a girl too though. That's what I'm saying, none of these guys are trying to get their spots blown up. If we're any other type of issue, we probably see the 9-15 guys on the roster taking the hit but no one's trying to blow up their family situation
cmon man doggie
my point was doc dont give a ish about anything relating to austin rivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom