***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

I figured but im starting there since his only WR are Lockett & Boyd.

with kittle out Kelce is in a league of his own. Even as a WR he’d be top 5 out of that pool.

desperate I’d throw metcalf if you’re hoping to get Kelce. Much easier to replace a WR over a consistent TE.

Been declining offers for Kelce all season. Its him then everybody else. I wouldn’t give him up without getting a top 3 RB or WR in return.

That deal for Kelce isn't too egregious imo. Ridley is a monster too. Would probably take a more consistent TE than Jonnu even though he's proven he can boom when he scores TDs. Someone like Hockenson maybe.

Was offered Hockenson for my David Montgomery. Standard PPR. My TE are Hooper and Higbee.

Would y'all pull the trigger? I'm 6-2 leading the way.

Rest of team

Russ
Henry
D. Johnson
Montgomery
Hopkins
Keenan Allen
Robby Anderson
John Brown
Crowder
Hooper
Higbee

Look at this BS :lol:
D5AA9D11-3DE7-4C4B-B81A-9428531FB97E.png

Help me out...Wentz on bye and a need to stream QB. I’m one game back of playoffs and playing against the owner who has the last spot in the playoffs.

both Stafford and Cousins are available. My opponent has Theilen. Should I go after Cousins or Stafford? It’s a must win for me :smh:

The cold part is he’s in 6th place of a 12 team league. Baba Yaga in 7th. Top 6 make playoffs. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Folks gotta realize anything can happen in fantasy. One dude in my league was having a fire sale cause he started 0-5. Dude was all sad and ****. Now hes 3-5 and one game back of playoffs. Funny thing is he won the championship last season.

Folks gotta realize anything can happen in fantasy. One dude in my league was having a fire sale cause he started 0-5. Dude was all sad and ****. Now hes 3-5 and one game back of playoffs. Funny thing is he won the championship last season.

I started 0-6 last yr in my work league. Dudes kept trying to get Julio Tyreek & Aaron Jones from me after 0-4. I kept saying nah im making the playoffs watch. I got to 5-6 and lost week 12 by less than 10 ... so close :smh:

I wish I was in some of y’all league. My leagues don’t trade for ****

Mine dont either. The last 3 years in my work league there has been maybe 5 trades and 3 of them were me to 1 other guy

My friends and fam league there was 1 trade last yr it was me. Yrs before that i dont recall any that werent me

My baseball friends maybe 4 a yr and usually the same 2 ppl involved with other folks

some of these dudes taking major L's in my league and no chance of making the playoffs im about to offer them garbage for some of their key players :lol:.

One dude is 1-7. It's over fam :lol:

Idk who to target with this #2 pick

RB: Dobbins Harris DexWilliams Moss

My RB: CMC Carson Hunt Gio Mattison

Back
Top Bottom