***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

12 team PPR league had the 11th pick. Probably going to need some fa RB help soon
Screenshot_20200906-140431.png

10 Team PPR. Wasn't even sure if the league would continue this year until a couple of days ago, so no research.

Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 2.00.40 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 1.59.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 1.59.36 PM.png
    451.6 KB · Views: 29
Stafford
Kamara
D. cook
K. Golladay
C. Ridley
hunter Henry
B. cooks
M. breida.
D Montgomery
Dj chark
B Mayfield
g Tate.
Chargers dst
J Elliot

12 man non ppr. 12th pick.

9th pick in a 12 team standard league

AA6DEB09-1B81-4FDE-8F0A-06BB5C86147A.jpeg

I’ll try not to get my hopes up this year cause last year I drafted Josh Allen, CMC, J. Jacobs, C. Carson, D. Adams, and Evans. Even picked up C. Godwin D. Waller in FA. All those players and didn’t eem make the playoffs :smh:

Last edited:

Thought I drafted a solid team. I know it doesn’t mean much but I hate getting a bad draft grade. Lol. I got a C.
56345996-588F-4D47-B976-AD2FD4787D0E.png
03AD14C1-9FB4-4AF8-840E-919A1AB2062D.png

My final draft coming up, 3rd pick 10 team standard. For the most part im sure Zeke is my 1st pick but theres a chance he goes ....

What RB is the choice at 3 if that happens: Saquon, Kamara, Henry, Cook? Im leaning Henry then Cook

My final draft coming up, 3rd pick 10 team standard. For the most part im sure Zeke is my 1st pick but theres a chance he goes ....

What RB is the choice at 3 if that happens: Saquon, Kamara, Henry, Cook? Im leaning Henry then Cook
Think most drafts going CMC, Barkley, Zeke. I’m in the same boat as you. League I won’t the title last year, draft is today. Either the third pick. If you take Zeke, don’t forgot to get his handcuff in the later rounds.

CMC going 1 obviously but Zeke should be there for u at 3. If he’s not then go Saquon.

Seems like a lot of us have Stafford as our qb this year lol. Hope I don’t regret drafting him over Ryan and Wentz among others.

He was ballin last year before he got injured. Hopefully he can do that a full season

Yup had him last year and loved what he was doing prior to going down. He was an iron man before that so hopefully he picks up where he left off. That D of theirs should have him playing from behind more often than not.

Over Ryan?

Personal bias admittedly as I'm not much of a Ryan fan at all. Great receivers to throw to but eats a lot of sacks and turnovers.

3rd pick 12 man league PPR... bruh the person behind me with the 4th pick took.......LeVeon Bell :rofl:

20200907_174743[1].jpg

3rd pick 12 man league PPR... bruh the person behind me with the 4th pick took.......LeVeon Bell :rofl:

20200907_174743[1].jpg
Sanders fell to me also in the same spot. Had to choose between him, Aaron Jones and Allen Robinson. Hope I made the right choice.

Your leagues doing anything special about covid related instances/players?

The 2 scenarios that really stick out to me is MNF and you have a player not gonna play and your bench all played already (espn cant drop after they play). The other is if a game is postponed/canceled and your guys are left with 0's for the week

I proposed some options to my leagues in a survey that ends tomorrow so will see what the responses are.

Are you guys adding rules and regulations for COVID scenarios in the event that the season ends early?

Like if the season ends after X, we're still marking a champion.
or
If the season doesn't make it past week 10, then the season is forfeited

It gets tricky when you start trying to play scenario base when you get to playoffs and if the season gets cancelled after week 14 or even later in the playoff rounds.

Back
Top Bottom