OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Florida down 14-7 to Kentucky at the half. Is this the Florida team the Dawgs are supposed to fear MVP MVP ?

kobecanthearu.gif

That sucked. Really sucked. Devito has a lot of growing up to do at QB. His interception swung the entire game. I have to rewatch this game for my SB Nation writeup.

Not a good year for black coaches...Taggart, Sumlin, Strong, maybe Derek Mason all could be gone. You know it's bad when even David Shaw has a bad team for once

Willie is going to probably get another year at the very least. I want him to succeed, but this is just painful. Never felt this way in the 30+ years of being an FSU fan.

Can see Trask/Emory Jones playing decent and Franks grad transferring.

UF run blocking is horrible. Gotta improve before LSU and UGA.

I had to make sure Virginia was good enough to slow down the peewee squad

That Primetime music over every football game or under the announcers all the time, I’d try the beta

Willie is going to probably get another year at the very least. I want him to succeed, but this is just painful. Never felt this way in the 30+ years of being an FSU fan.

Apparently FSU is going to have to find the money to fire him if it's true that boosters had to cover the budget for the year.

I had to give Zach Smith credit but he was 100% right about Willie. What the hell did FSU/fans expect? The dude has been mediocre everywhere he’s gone. No way a program with the prestige of FSU should’ve ever hired him. This is what they paid for

You write for SB Nation?

Yeah. For the Syracuse website. I do recaps and analysis (if you can call it that haha).

20190914_194120.jpg

Went to school during the Robinson years, so it was great seeing the Dome as packed and as loud as it was last night. It was deafening early on. Apparently most of the team walked off the field during the alma mater and Dino got them out of the locker room and had the band play it over again. Then marched them to the S and talked to them for about five minutes. Go into the bye 3-2 and fans will begin believing again.

Back
Top Bottom