OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SEC ADs supposedly agreed today to push 10-game conference only schedule. Start date mid/late September.

A&M gonna go from Colorado and sisters of the poor OOC to adding Georgia and Florida real quick. :lol:

SEC ADs supposedly agreed today to push 10-game conference only schedule. Start date mid/late September.

A&M gonna go from Colorado and sisters of the poor OOC to adding Georgia and Florida real quick. :lol:

VsCw8i.gif

SpeedyIncredibleHarlequinbug-max-1mb.gif

Screenshot_20200729-195459_Samsung Internet.jpg

- Florida draws TAMU and Bama. Sheesh
- Bama would play every good team in the conference UGA, UF, LSU, Tenn, TAMU

Last edited:
its kind of boring man. In previous seasons, I always knew some of the guys who were on the teams, but this year, I don't feel like there are any guys who got kicked out of great programs and trying to make their way back.

I agree with you, it's not as entertaining but that's because this season is real JUCO, not that 1% Hollywood stuff. It's a pretty cool look at a bunch of marginally talented kids who are for real trying to get it out the mud.

Jason Brown at Independence was GREAT television, but a fraud coach. Coach Beam is an authentic coach, flaws, subpar entertainment value and all.

Feel like they've done a pretty good job contrasting putting all the differences out there.

But yea, seasons 1 - 3 were definitely way more entertaining to me, didn't watch S4. :lol:

I didn’t watch season 4. Was tired of the independence coach by the end of season 3 and the spoiler of him getting fired leaking during the season killed my interest anyway.

I agree with you, it's not as entertaining but that's because this season is real JUCO, not that 1% Hollywood stuff. It's a pretty cool look at a bunch of marginally talented kids who are for real trying to get it out the mud.

Jason Brown at Independence was GREAT television, but a fraud coach. Coach Beam is an authentic coach, flaws, subpar entertainment value and all.

Feel like they've done a pretty good job contrasting putting all the differences out there.

But yea, seasons 1 - 3 were definitely way more entertaining to me, didn't watch S4. :lol:
totally agree.

I just enjoy seeing the struggle of high level recruits who get kicked out of whatever top program work their way back to trying to get back to the top. Seeing a kid, for example, play at Indy or East Miss who was dropped from a SEC program is fascinating to me. Like damn, you really about to throw your life away over a stupid incident. I sort of know that feeling but in my case, I had the means to turn it around.

The whole show is just fascinating to watch young adults think they know it all but make terrible decisions. The saying "if I knew then what I knew now, I'd be unstoppable" is one of the most truest statements ever.

This season was definitely a realistic look at JUCO.

Completely agree. Beam is a good dude and isn't doing all that fake **** for the camera.
He's a guy I'd want to play for or feel comfortable sending my son to play for.
I'm only one episode 3 or 4, but I like this guy.

Back
Top Bottom