OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In division huh?
The move did start in December/Jan.

And yes Garcia was being courted by Bosco but opted to return to La Habra after Narbonne fell apart. Maalik was getting recruited to MD too but I heard passed on that.

Maalik was passed by MD

The bags have to be extra heavy for these parents to buy his BS and send their kids there... They are a football factory so I guess as "football players" they are getting what they want and at what cost to them, is a personal question they need to answer.

Bags are heavy. Parents and kids only see the path of least resistance to the NFL, too.

Clemson, Bama, OSU, LSU are churning out loads of NFL players year over year over year. People - anyone - will put up with some **** if it gets them paid.

200x200px-ZC-6455ee4a_tumblr_m7ym5yDLxf1qiyde3.gif

Huge move for our conference. Wish Tennessee State would get off their high horse and join as well but that’s not going to happen. Can’t wait to see who the 12 team ends up being.
2B43BFF2-831C-4009-A2D3-B1E683E2A76A.jpeg

I like this move from Trevor and Travis. definitely guys leading from the front. I wonder if NFL teams will view Trevor actually voicing his opinions as a negative Like they did with Rosen

Back
Top Bottom