OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hafley on the coaches feed is impressing the hell out of me... BC is getting a great football mind... 1 for Clemson is having a bad game.

As a former coach the coaches film room channel is AMAZING.

It’s consistently the best one every year. I love listening to it. The first year they had it, I think it was saban who they had in there, and he was consistently calling out what the team on offense was going to do before they ran the play.

Alright, I'm sold...
If you can watch on a big screen the main telecast and sync them up it’s money... Patterson begging for the RBs to get involved and saying PlayAction every snap... He is great... Mason not giving a ton but is pretty solid when he speaks ... Hafley is loving what he is doing... Grundy running the screen and being the alpha is tremendous.... Glad Luiginbill is off of it but loved Louis Riddick on the LSU/Sooner call

AJ kinda getting roasted but goddamn the WR/QB combo Joe and the boys got is one of the best in CFB history

We all sit here and play arm chair QB / coach but what these guys know and the concepts they can identify is amazing. You can learn so much just from listening.

Damn i iant realize Jim Brown was that old. Feel like i saw him on tv not long ago looking a whole 10-15 years younger

Back
Top Bottom