OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The daughter in law of the OC for LSU died on plane crash and he is going to coach anyway?

I'm sorry but sometimes these guys decision making seems nuts to me.

I'm really surprised that a 10-2, top 15 Notre Dame team ended up in the Camp World Bowl. In most years, they'd be in a new year six bowl

Yeah...maybe not a new years 6 but there had to have been at least a ranked team they could have matched up with.

Maybe them not having a conference made that happen.

People grieve in different ways. He’s at the pinnacle of his sport. Coaching also delays the pain for a few hours.

Nah...go be with your family.

Hell I had a family emergency recently. I was in the middle of a combat deployment. I got the message and I told them send me home. No way I could do my job with the situation I had going.

The daughter in law of the OC for LSU died on plane crash and he is going to coach anyway?

I'm sorry but sometimes these guys decision making seems nuts to me.

Yeah and I ain't gonna lie I just read Coach O's comment on it and to me it sounded a little ignorant, I'm sure it's not how he meant it to sound but it seems like some rub some dirt in it type of ****

Do you guys see Fields being an NFL qb? I haven’t watched him play.

He will get drafted I’m sure but as far as being a franchise QB who knows. With what Lamar is doing I could see there being an uprise in this dual threat athletic QBs eventually. Not saying he is Lamar by any means

Nah...go be with your family.

Hell I had a family emergency recently. I was in the middle of a combat deployment. I got the message and I told them send me home. No way I could do my job with the situation I had going.
It's possible his family told him to coach
yeshrug.png

Either way, depressing situation all around to go through 😔

Back
Top Bottom