OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: Texas fans are losing it over Herman trending toward basically putting together Paul Rhoads' Iowa State staff together in Austin.

Chris Ash is the new DC. Courtney Messingham is the likely OC... Herman and Ash were Rhoads' coordinators and Messingham was their TE coach.

I don't think Ash was ever our DC, but holy **** at Messingham being the OC at Texas.

Ash is good but being a DC in that conference Is a whole nother animal. I never really studied his Rutger’s D’s all that closely but when he was at OSU they basically copied and pasted MSU’s C4 which can be food if your safetys can’t run.

Herman's a ****in' maniac...

They're covering NSD on Longhorn Network, and pan from the desk to the war room where Tom Herman's shooting the camera double birds on national TV.

:lol: :lol:

He's losing his mind.

So ASU getting Wilson, Holden and perhaps Bryant and Burton?

Wow.

I hope they get Chris Claiborne to take over Pierce's duties just to say F you to USC.

WE DESERVE ALL OF THIS!!!! :lol:

I'm more excited for coaches on Miami's staff being fired than actual ESD :lol: :lol:.Losing to FIU and Duke just made this season a disaster.

Enos gotta go, Barry gotta go, Stubbs gotta go and Rumph too. I wish he'd fire Banda too but there's no way.

Boys talking about Tate starting in the bowl game. I'm super confused by that.

So ASU getting Wilson, Holden and perhaps Bryant and Burton?

Wow.

I hope they get Chris Claiborne to take over Pierce's duties just to say F you to USC.

WE DESERVE ALL OF THIS!!!! :lol:

ASU isn’t getting Bryant man lol.

He’s a silent commit and a Harrell and Gavin guy. Problem is so was DGW and Harbaugh flipped him last week.

I never paid any attention to these guys being mentioned the past few days. Complete BS. Pipe dreams for so many.
Nah the mentions were legit. Also legit: usc fans in Flowe and Young’s mentions and DMs telling them not to come.

We just managed to be just enough more of a dysfunctional mess than the other places.

I'm more excited for coaches on Miami's staff being fired than actual ESD :lol: :lol:.Losing to FIU and Duke just made this season a disaster.

Don’t forget Georgia Tech

Back
Top Bottom