OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Utah wins this week but would rather see Oklahoma.
Why? When Oklahoma is bad they’re awful. Theyre not going to beat Clemson or Ohio State and LSU’s offense would drop 50 on them. Would rather see LSU’s offense vs Utah’s defense (though their receivers may just do them like SC’s did.)

Why? When Oklahoma is bad they’re awful. Theyre not going to beat Clemson or Ohio State and LSU’s offense would drop 50 on them. Would rather see LSU’s offense vs Utah’s defense (though their receivers may just do them like SC’s did.)
prefer to watch offense and want to see Hurts flourish.

Neither OU or Utah is gonna do anything anyways. I don't want to see Utah get smacked and listen to everyone say the pac12 sucks.

You want Ole Miss to end up with Mike Leach? This is how you end up with Mike Leach at Ole Miss...(and also how he's probably worn out his welcome at yet another school)

Screenshot_20191202-231347_Chrome.jpg
[\spoiler]

I mean, ****, we gonna add Joey Freshwater AND Leach to the SEC West in the same season? Media Day would be so lit.

I wouldn't mind having Charlie replace Grantham as DC. Time to let him go the NFL like he was itching to last offseason.

How long before Joey Freshwater has his Bobby Petrino moment at Arky?

PETRINO_jumbo.0.jpg

I wouldn't mind having Charlie replace Grantham as DC. Time to let him go the NFL like he was itching to last offseason.

How long before Joey Freshwater has his Bobby Petrino moment at Arky?

PETRINO_jumbo.0.jpg
Was joking with a buddy from Arkansas about Petrino this past weekend...100% got his *** whooped by the volleyball coach and a gang of bikers tied to the volleyball coach (for ******* the volleyball coach's girl) and got the AD to spin it as an "accident" to lessen the embarrassment the AD would face :lol:

Norvell is a good coach. He’ll work out there if he can stay out of trouble.

Lane is going to be a disaster at Arky.

There are a lot of possible pitfalls in Tallahassee, that would be my biggest worry about Norvell if some of the 'issues' that seem to be around him are actually true and not blown out of proportion

Norvell and Lane are both potential dumpster fires.

Lane's already blown it at a couple of big spots. At least we haven't seen Norvell self destruct yet. :lol:

Campbell signs an extension through 2025. He had a players only meeting last night to address the rumors before leaving for the week for recruiting.

Good for him and makes a lot of sense. Should be first in line when a PSU/OSU/Michigan job opens up. (Maybe Rhule will be #1 for PSU but he should be right behind)

Good for him and makes a lot of sense. Should be first in line when a PSU/OSU/Michigan job opens up. (Maybe Rhule will be #1 for PSU but he should be right behind)
Would love to see him at Michigan, but Jim is there until he decides he wants to leave

Back
Top Bottom